"Of course they'd try to do something that stupid!" TBOAH!Cage grumbled and shook her head with disgust and annoyance. Taylor reached out and patted the crown of her hair.
"It's alright, Young Master Cale already knows about it!" TCF!Cage reassures her counterpart who looks between Taylor and TCF!Cage before smiling softly to herself and nodding in agreement.
"Yes, you're right!" TBOAH!Cage agrees with a small and tender smile – she calms down immensely the moment she sees Taylor nodding in agreement to TCF!Cage's reassurance. TCF!Eruhaben frowned when he overheard this, but said nothing for now.

The Palantír showed the large fire tiger and numerous feather arrows moved toward Mary's skeleton monsters, while the wind horse caused strong gusts of wind to make the fire burn stronger and the feathers fly faster. However Cale also commanded his people, he called for Tasha, Mary, and Choi Han. Raon also offered his assistance declaring that he would pull the wind horse down as he headed over to Choi Han to help too.

Elisneh's eyes turned red. Her left hand that was holding her right shoulder let go and started to form hand signs as well.
"Ugh!"
"Ugh!" Some of the knights stumbled. However, most of the knights' eyes turned blank and they pulled out their swords.
"Kill the rebels."
"Kill the rebels."
"Kill the rebels."
Half of the knights headed toward the skeleton monsters while speaking without any emotion. The other half got in Choi Han's way. Choi Han pointed his sword at the knights as Elisneh started to speak.
"They are all innocent. Is it okay for them to get hurt?" Elisneh smiled as she said that.

"How needlessly cruel..." TCF!Jack mumbled with an unfortunate sigh. TCF!Hannah beside him lightly offered her brother a small sympathetic smile.
"You know how these things go..."
"That's right... we know..." TBOAH!Jack replied with a sombre tone. TBOAH!Hannah for a brief moment looked bereft as she recalled her nightmarish last moments and knew that her brother hadn't escaped death after she'd died either. Their lives were hard and cruel, that's why she was both envious and thrilled to see TCF!Hannah and TCF!Jack who were not only stronger than herself and her brother, but also happier too. She was very eager to see what happened to their TCF!World counterparts for them to have become like this.

Choi Han's eyes opened wide at that moment. It was because he noticed something.
"...What-"
'A medium?' A small staff was in her dangling right hand. It was black and looked somewhat disgusting. Something like that in an Illusionist's hand could only be a medium. But Choi Han had destroyed her medium which had been a bracelet. What could be going on?

However, Choi Han realized the identity of that black staff before he could question what was going on.
'That's the fake World Tree!'
He was certain that was one of the fake World Tree's branches. It was his intuition. That staff was pointed at Cale.
"Cale-nim!" Choi Han subconsciously turned his body and looked toward Cale.
He just realized that neither he nor Raon were by Cale's side right now. Everybody was currently away trying to protect Jopis or attack Elisneh. That meant that currently, the only things next to Cale were the imugi, the fire... And lastly...

Choi Han realized something at that moment. The last thing by Cale's side... That was the fake World Tree.
"F*ck!" Cale realized that fact as well.
His hand let go of the fake World Tree's branch. He faintly heard the black tree's voice at that instant.
– ...Control...this is not...my will...I'm sorry...I don't want to die...I don't want to burn......
The timid voice that was full of fear and despair became faint. Elisneh who was looking toward Cale moved her staff as her eyes turned red.
"Move."
She was not looking at Cale nor Jopis. All of that had been an act.