Epilogue

TWENTY YEARS LATER

TWENTY YEARS LATER

Caitlyn Elisabeth Chloe Cullen was, and is, a remarkably smart girl. It came natural to her. Excelling in her education, teachers would praise her intellect. Here she sat, biting the nails on her fingers, the head principal and board of school directors waiting on results for her university application to be submitted.

She rushes, standing to attention, on the principal coming out from a boardroom. " I would like to give a congratulation, and a welcoming start of your journey as a student at the university of Chicago, Ms. Cullen." Her elation brought a sincere smile on his face.

Johnny Cullen, his full name Jonathan Edward Morningstar Cullen, foot is restless, waiting; bored on the front step to administration has 'Linkin park' blasting in ear drums. The song name What I've done. he uses Wire less ear phones.

Malachi, his father, is discreet at targeting a granite rock at his son's head vertical to his Car. " Dad. Stop it. Come on, when are we going. I want to get home before kids start evacuating. I don't want to be 'round for after school hour." After he is done talking a very excited, thrilled Caitlyn exits out of the building. " You got in, did' ya." Kai grins, knowing previous in a premonition— Though wanting his daughter to have her victory dance. " your gran is gonna be very proud. To hear her first grand-kid was accepted in a private university. On your great grand papa's name, I know your grandpa Luci will take pride knowing his blood is thriving."

Chloe was ecstatic knowing her son had a daughter, gifting the title grandma. In all the years, leading to now, Lucifer had proposed tying the knot.

Chloe discovered his true self when she was mortally wounded, saved by her now husband on the roof top. Deep inside her mind she suspected he was telling his truth. Kai, on the contrary, had laugh at his mother and her bafflement. Malachi had a shock of his life when he met Rory, his future sister after she self-actualise her existence to the past. Out of revengeful anger.

It was quite a long, complex affair to explain. But was sent in and back to her future once figuring out her source of resentment.

" And that is your aunt Alice, calling. I predicted she would." Caitlyn answers her aunt's call, never ceasing her celebrating even after school is called for the day. It's Friday, end of the week. Buying a house to call home, and live in secrecy, was a priority for Malachi. Illinois typical continental climate fluctuates. Winters were Harsh, windy and several feet of snow would cover the city. Clouds are partial to block the sun. It meant Edward could go for outings, in the evenings. hunting in lush forest he privately owned, buying land he could feed on.

Edward submerges out of the tree-line. His home he, and Malachi, built came in view. Caitlyn ran, and flails her letter marked 'APPROVED', in the waiting arms of her Papa.

" I got in, Pa. I got in!" This university enrolment is her dream coming to reality. Jacob black, not changing in physical aspect keeping a relevantly healthy aging from his shifting genetics, pauses axing pine tree logs for the fireplace. " Good work, Kiddo. I see you got the wits, and brains, from Kai. but what did you get from Cullen? Your father sorry. You know I am joking, Leech."

'Twenty years, and still, Jacob continues to call Edward a leech.' Johnny groans, in exasperation, at his uncle Jacob's tussling a hand over his permed hair. He had spent hundreds of his earned money to style it at the salon. " quit it, Uncle Jake. You are gonna' ruin perfection." 'You sound just like your grand daddy. Always stressing over how you look.' Kai palms his head, gliding it over and down his nose.

Jacob had became a brother to Caitlyn, he chose how he could be when it came to her. A protector. Jonathan had grown, in childhood, to recognise jake as uncle Jacob.

Bella and Felix had welcomed a second child, a daughter Charlotte Felicia Volturi. God bestowed her fertility, as a blessing, her uterus became hospitable to give her a normal nine months.

Charlie's involvement of her pregnancy meant the world to Bella. In five years post-Volturi future, there was nothing but submission on Aro's behalf not wishing to suffer the wrath of Malachi Morningstar, Tanya had to make the choice to bite Charlie. It was a daunting transition, shot pursuing an escaping robber in Seattle. A contentment in his new life of eternity.

Paul Lahote married Rachel black, Jacobs older sister, Kai encouraging the union— eventually naming his first born son after his imprint. Kyle Lahote. A new generation of wolves were birthed, Sam Uley and Emily young's daughter Allison had first shifted; phase at thirteen years old. She is the second female wolf in quiluete history to have the gene. Leah Clearwater being first, Though her begrudging past of Emily and Sam being imprints is healing she educated; help train her.

Rosalie had became a mom one year after Caitlyn's second birthday, birthing her through the gift of child bearing consecrated by god. Her, and emmett, thanked Malachi given he is the one that awarded her motherhood. All she ever wish to have now here. Lilibet Emile McCarty is her mother's protege; twin. Everything in a daughter she could dream of. Rose had gotten closer to Malachi, keeping in contact daily. never missing phone calls. Proud of the children he had raised. She loved being aunt Rosalie. Adonis and Jane mate bond, ancient magic, use to help the conception of Matilda. Their twelve year old daughter. Her attitude is a reckoning force, to the misfortune that of her mother, her Karma.

Clara had a liminal, quiet, reception marrying Garrett. As promised Malachi was her best, man of honour. Never resolving to staying in one town, place, her wish and resolution to travel the country one state at a time. Garrett was pleased to be able to have her as his wife, mate. There was no children, though the idea sounded good; an interest. she had a need to regain lost years and time.

Remiel had finally met Caitlyn. It was definitely an issue of interest, much similar to her brothers not having the benefit of being expose to children she had startled and frighten Cate destroying her grey wolf because she wasn't familiar to talking robotic voice control systems inside manufactured toys. Kai had explained his knowledge of humanities creations, immense guilt of startling her great-niece. Amenadiel had to admit he never thought Remiel, a fearsome warrior in the silver city, would apologise. His, and doctor Linda Martin's, son Charlie hit celestial puberty early. his wings came in on the day of his second birthday party. He was happy knowing Johnathon shares the same age as his son, having paternal cousins he's close too.

Bree Tanner had offically, legally, been adopted. Kai and Edward made it official, legalising her new identity in the eyes of the court. Lucifer using his influential persuading on an agency, even obtaining favour. She hyphenated her surname, choosing Morningstar because it was the coolest last name in her opinion.

Trixie and Seth had reunited, it wasn't every day you had a sister be imprinted on but Seth had waited before her sixteenth. Respecting whether trixie would want to pursue a relationship of romance, or be friends. Those are the rules, to an imprint. It can't be forced on anyone, as it is a profound and intimate phenomenon. He or she decides. She loves how each time Seth phases, in his wolf, his size comparison would make her feel safe; guarded from monsters her mom would tell tales about.

Malachi John Morningstar would never regret the life he chose. His story was just starting.

EPILOGUE

®️ Rights to Stephanie Meyer.