Third. Playful conversation, Forks High, Uncle amenadiel

The first offical day at Forks high and Malachi didn't know how to feel.

He, Malachi, had insist he did not need to buy school supplies, which lead to having two seperate arguments with his mother and father— to which Lucifer had some how made the conversation about him, making a point to say he never did need to have the education humans needs or the contrast of sending children to a place where they were given pointless information. they would over time chose to forget.

Disregarding one fact, he was the literal devil and was there from when time was formed and was 'born' with the knowledge.

In real time. Malachi looked at his chosen outfit, he pulls down on the one curly fringe hair that was resting on his temple. His dark turquoise blue beanie sat nicely on his head.

" Kai! Are you done in there?" calls Bella, holding the door handle out in the hallway.

" I made us pancakes! And I don't want them to become cold."

Charlie cranes his head to the side, reading a news-paper, hearing Bella talking to Malachi. a smile shows, at his daughters slight excitement of making pancakes for the two of them to have. " I heard pancakes." Comes Malachi's voice, with a pitch of excitement, at the word pancakes.

He always could not say no to those appetising creations.

" I did the liberty of, um, making dad some as well. I made three servings of sunny side eggs and maple syrup to put on the pancakes." Bella states, stepping down the stair well— Malachi copying the pace of her foot steps. Charlie, hearing her mention she had made breakfast for him, creases the news paper. making Kai and Bella turn their heads, in unison.

" you.. you made breakfast, for me. As well?" he sounded taken aback, feeling affected with strong emotion of gratitude she had thought of him. bella becomes shy a sudden, giving a timorous smile at her fathers response.

" I thought to have a family breakfast. B-Before Malachi and I start our first day in a new school." says bella, looking at the wall of photographs from her childhood, then to Malachi who didn't say one word— letting bella talk to her father.

He does a slow blink, at the word 'family'.

it was always a reassuring shock to him, on hearing bella say she viewed him as such— knowing he reciprocated that assertion.

" my stomach is going to start growling, if we do not get to have those pancakes belle made." Bella gives Kai a gentle push, to his torso, at the princess nickname. it became Malachi, and a nickname only he could call her, responsibility in calling her after belle from beauty and the beast. " you know, I could never understand why you insist on saying and needing to call me belle. I shouldn't have let you watch beauty and the beast." Bella snorts, wanting to look as though she is irritated.

but her face gave away her true emotion, content.

-

" yes, mom. I made sure to put a nutritional snack in with my lunch, I just don't understand why you fell you needed to call to ask." Chloe huffs in the speaker of her phone, giving a playful glare to the phone camera, her blue eyes sparkle with a proud glisten as she stared at her son. Malachi notices, scratching behind his neck. " don't stare at me, like you are now, mom." he speaks in a soft mutter.

" I am just feeling so proud. and the fact my son is starting school away from home. you don't know how much I want to be there and watch you start a new school." Chloe feels her eyes becoming heavy, a sting in her eye lids as she tries to not start crying.

" Mal-Mal! Mal-Mal!" Trixie says, coming in to view of the phone on the face time camera. " mommy, are you crying?." she asks, kai glances to the road noticing bella's red Chevrolet truck a few car spaces ahead, turning into the parking lot of the school. a sign welcoming the cars and students to forks high, Reading 'home of the Spartans'.

" No Trix, monkey. mommy isn't crying. I am just happy for Mal-Mal and how he is starting school."

" i am surprised dad is not in the house, at this time. or that he has tried in calling to give me another lecture on why he thinks me in school is a ridiculous concept." He laughs quietly, knowing how adamant of his father is to get him suspended or worst expelled.

there was one verging on successful, in sophomore year, when he came into the school — strolling into the class, taking his son by the strap of his shirt, only got into the parking space where the parents do the school run and the teacher had stopped him.

which highly annoyed Lucifer and it result in using his gift of desire.

Chloe was called, when another teacher had seen Lucifer dragging Malachi out of the school grounds. it was not the first principal visit, and with much convincing that it would never occur once again, he was allowed to continue his schooling days. On the same afternoon, Chloe had lecture Lucifer on how irresponsible he was acting with having dragged his son out of his learning.

" you do not want to say that, 'Kai. oh, too late. speaking of wish, I better hang the phone up before your father wants to start talking to you. and we both know how it will end." Malachi did a small visible shake of his head, " I love you. make sure you give a hello to Bella!", Chloe and trixie, with her trying to wave her hand in the camera when her mom was talking, say their seperate I love you.

the phone call finishes, the wallpaper image of him hugging bella and holding trixie on his hip on display.

Above the trees in the forest, that margins the school, Amenadiel— the uncle of Malachi, brother to Lucifer and Angel of god, settles his feet down on the forestry ground crunching a stick under his boot. his enhanced eyes sight gives the ability to notice a familiar vehicle rolling in from the street, his nephew. and he sees his good human girl friend, Isabella swan, coming out from her monstrosity of a truck.

'I refuse to acknowledge the fact a human could ride in that death machine. fathers name, if I could rid of those creations I could. but that is not what I am here about.' Amenadiel, with a causal stride, comes out of the forest tree line. he stops, thinking of how to approach his nephew not wanting the humans to question around him.

an idea comes to mind, to use his capability in slowing time down.

focusing his energy, he brings his hands to form a rectangle compresses the air which slows objects and people.

Malachi looks to where Bella stood, half her body stepping out of the truck hand still attach to the handle. Her body moves in a slower motion, his eyes filling with a realisation. " uncle amen. I see you have taken time, away from your duties as granddads loyal Angel and visited me." amenadiel gives his nephew a chuckle, finding humour in his words. he was Lucifers counterpart when it came to his words.

he comes to stand on the spot next to where he stood, a firm grasp of his hand on Malachis' shoulder." I see Isabella is excited about you starting your academic studies, with her, here."

" you don't have to use formal words, with me. uncle Amen." says Malachi with a teasing grin, nudging his uncle. amenadiel gives a affectionate squeeze, pointing his stare to a white and silver coloured jeep wrangler which was situated in a corner with shade and shadow from a bush that was above. there was a danger— that he could not decipher.

a sound of thunder sounds in the sky, which he made as a sign it was time to leave.

" i better take my leave now, Malachi. I want you to be aware of who you want to befriend, now."

Malachi watches his uncle spread out his wings, a flutter of feathers fills the air and he watches his surroundings move at a normal pace again. the thud of Bella closing her truck door makes him look to her, giving a smile at her confusion on her face.

-

Here is the third chapter. I am sorry it has taken two and half months of not updating my book, but here it is now. I actually love writing for Kai and Bella's friendship. You will see their story in a flashback sequence in the chapters leading to new moon and eclipse.

®️Only own Malachi.