⚠︎ Three. Honeymoon lust, new experiences, pregnancy

Mature warning

Mature warning

The send off was emotional, safe the say. Bella and Felix had appeared out of the house, her face flushed in bashfulness. There being clear, salient, points of her and Felix having sexual intercourse. sex to put it in mild form of context. Her crimped turquoise floral brides maid dress disturbed, re-adjusting her underwear. Felix having a triumphant, bold grin. Hair in different kind of disarranged.

Dad, mom, Dan, uncle amen and Charlie had given their seperate individual interpretations of a 'stay safe' speech. Prayers. Charlie reminding myself I would continue to have a place to call home, at his.

I could hear the repetitive noise of Jacobs howls in my mind. The sound haunting my conscious. During the car ride, to the air port, I couldn't stop each thought of what ifs from occurring. That was short lived however, I gave a visible and audible exhale. It was not long in the travel to the tarmac, where we enter the plane owned by Carlisle.

The honey moon destination is a surprise, which I fail in attempting to have Edward disclose. " So, you aren't going to tell me, where we are having our first night as a married couple?" I settle in, folding the sleeves to my white cotton shirt.

He doesn't budge. " Nice try, Mr Cullen. The surprise won't be valid if doesn't remain such." Edward's voice is rasp, a husk in the way he spoke. He puts down both arms, enclosing and filling the space of our bodies. His grip on the chair pressurising the leather, it groan. " you will just have to be patient." I lean up, inching close enough he smirks. " What if I don't? What will become of me. Edward." Lust infiltrates his eyes. It manifesting in how his entire eye balls turn pitch black, in hunger. He was definitely aroused. I was sure of that much, could smell the hormones. " Just wait. When we get there." His words are strained, finding the restraint. " you'll see."

The travel to our honeymoon destination lead to Rio de Janeiro. Vibrant night life, of cultural diversity and traditional dancing floated in the streets. I could hear beating drums, whistling, as the locals appreciate the art of their home. singing in Portuguese, beating to the rhythm and creating tunes in entertainment. Edward drapes an arm over and around my shoulders, the motion of the taxi rolling through the night life creating an ever lulling sensation. " please pull over." Edward tells the driver, in reply the car turns in to a free space.

" What do you have planned, Mr Cullen." I ask, raising both eyebrows, in light-hearted ness. He gave a bright smile. " to show you the culture, and cultivate in the present. And enjoy what Rio de Janeiro offers. a surplus being I saw you staring out and wanted you to experience this." Our hands never disconnect, grasping harder as we direct over-selves in the maze of festival goers. Banjos, accordions, and saxophones could be heard drowning out each person vocalising and dancing. Neon coloured Beaded necklaces clatter in unison. 'There is no short of couples kissing tonight', each turn I take there is people having intimate moments.