Second. Intruder, bella's safety, Tribe legends

The headlights of a car shone bright in the tree gapes, creating rays that flicker off each window to Malachi's home

The headlights of a car shone bright in the tree gapes, creating rays that flicker off each window to Malachi's home. Just returning from having a quarrel with Jacob, regarding Bella changing and rendering her mortality. Malachi was more than enough happy to come back. " I cannot even begin to believe he wishes bee should die, before thinking of being a vampire. who does he think he is?" He Said to no one in specific. Turning off the engine, Kai stares out in the midnight hour. Nothing but thrumming of his car powering down to leaves crunching under paws of nocturnal wildlife finding food.

His eyes flicker up, taking notice of how the front entrance to his house is opened by an inch. Someone was here, uninvited. His gaze darkens, making the amulet placed around his neck radiate a lava orange.

Adonis appears out from the fiery ash of cloud, shutting the drivers side. " there is unwelcome stranger inside, master Malachi. I can smell death." Fire burns in his corneas. " my utmost apology of being unavailable. I had business in hell that needed my support and help with."

" No need for an explanation. I don't expect you to give up your duty in hell. My main goal right now is who decided to enter my home, when I don't have any memory of having visitors." Malachi saunters, in large strides, to his house; Adonis follows. Ready for action. Kai cast out the door virtually leaving it off the hinges, and marches inside. There was a presence of a vampire, he is not familiarised by.

" A vampire was here not to long ago. But their scent is not recognisable of any of their kind I know." The Cullens had a distinct smell. Rather pleasant in comparison to the other coven counterparts. Adonis grazes each of his fingers over and on the surface of the photo graphs. Then sniffs his fingernails. Malachi returns back down the second level of the house, confound at discovering a disarray; mess created inside his main room he was using to sleep in temporarily. One piece of clothing missing, a grey long sleeve sweatshirt.

" Whoever left took only a shirt of mine. One. Single. sweatshirt. it just doesn't make any sense. why take a shirt? Out of all things?" is what he could think of, saying his convictions. the hellhound goes on alert, hearing the rushing noise of someone approaching. He takes stance besides Kai, readying to protect the young lord and prince of hell. But relief and recognisance filter his face, of hearing Edward. the flames extinguish. " Kai-Malachi."

" Edward. What is the problem? Why are you here?".

Malachi's perspective

" Alice had a vision. Of a stranger inside of your house. you came here, alone and had an encounter that lead to an altercation. But Adonis must have altered the vision. I can smell the intruder's stench even outside." He rushes in, going to move past Adonis. Taking my arm examining if there was physical evidence of a struggle. " i couldn't even imagine the horror that would have happen."

There's a fluctuation of my heart beat, fluttering under Edward's touch. I draw in a breath. " Bella and Felix are at the house. they came back, from having an after school date. Alice thinks the same vampire broke in the swan property, while Chief swan was sound asleep. Unaware of the danger he had been in."