Prologue: Into an Unknown Realm

Start from the beginning

"Let's go!" Issei flew into the fight, knowing full well he may not going to survive this fight, but it mattered not, he would survive for another day one way or another, he knew that he must live for his parents, friends and his older sister. 

While facing off against the Beast, he was reminded of his past and how things had come to this. 

*Scene Change*

[Flashback Begins]

Issei was walking to the ORC Club Room, Rizevim had already been killed courtesy of Fafnir, and with him defeated the Khaos Brigade had fallen apart. They could finally settle down, while Issei planned to finish his High School studies, settle in a Good College, and marry his current Harem, which comprised of the following: Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kuroka, Rossweisse, Ravel, Asia, Xenovia and Irina. 

He soon entered where he was greeted by all the members of the Occult Research Club, however what surprised him the most was some members were absent

"Hey girls...you wished to talk.." Issei noticed Yuuto, Kunou, Tosca, Le Fay and Gasper missing as well, they must be working with something. Issei couldn't help but have a bad feeling about what was going to happen. He could see the seriousness in their eyes, and knew something was up. 

"Tell me, is it about the Qlippoth, are they making a come back, I thought we had already dealt with any and all threats related to the Qlippoth!" Issei spoke with a tone of surprise, as Rosweisse responded

"That is not it, Hyoudou.." Rossweisse spoke with a cold tone, as she responded, "We need to talk about your latest antics, especially of your perversion...it is getting out of hand.."

"What do you mean? I have not peeked at all since the time I was in a relationship with Rias, and eventually the rest of you as well.." Issei nodded, he was also aware of the fact that Sona was genuinely surprised, and seeing as to she was absent meant something was wrong, even Genshiro and the rest of the Student Council. They even praised Issei for actively making the change and knew that he was doing it for Rias and her sake. 

"Yes we know...but you still read those perverted magazines in public and even sometimes play those games..." Rias spoke coldly, as Issei flinched, he had a feeling that things will only get worse from here on out. 

"That is why, we have all come with a collective conclusion.." Akeno spoke, as she continued, "We have all decided to break up with you.."

Issei was left heart-broken, unable to believe what he had just heard, he knew that their relationship was going smoothly. But in reality, it was the polar opposite, as Issei spoke with a shaky tone. 

"P-Please tell me, this is a joke.." Issei spoke with a shaky tone, as Xenovia responded

"I am afraid not, and to think I wanted children of a pervert like you, you disgust me!" Irina spoke in agreement, as she responded

"Xenovia is right, I can't believe my childhood friend has become a lowly pervert!" Irina's words only worsened Issei's state, as he couldn't believe what she was saying. 

"News flash perv, nobody here likes or cares for you!" The other girls spoke in agreement, as Issei spoke with a shaky tone. 

"I-I see.." Issei spoke with a worried tone, as Rossweisse responded

"The girls are correct, I was only your boyfriend to convince grandmother, I wouldn't mind, if it was not for your perversion.." Rossweisse spoke coldly, as Asia continued

"Issei-san, you are too much, your perversion is too much for me!" Asia exclaimed as Ravel spoke sadly. 

"I am sorry Issei, I can't do this anymore, your perversion is too much, even for me.." Ravel exclaimed sadly, Issei could see from the tone, that they weren't as spiteful as compared to the others, but regardless, they should almost be used to it.