Author's Note

Hello!

Sky and Keogh's journey has ended. First of all, I just want to thank everyone who spends their time reading this story. I know marami siyang sablay and sabit and I will try to fix those po as soon as possible. I also have fun writing this, and hindi ko talaga inaakala na makakatapos ako ng isa sa account na ito when all I want is to get back on track. And take note, mas maaga ko siyang natapos compare sa nauna kong story sa aloveinlib huhu ang galing. And I was just so happy that I finally made it here. And I am also grateful that you made it here, up until the end. I appreciate you so much, and I appreciate your support for Sky and Keogh.

I guess wala talagang mawawala kapag sumubok ka. In fact, we should never be afraid of trying and taking risks. Because what should matter most is that we try. We chose to try rather than accept failure without even trying. We chose to try rather than accept defeat without having to see it right in front of our eyes. Walang mawawala, try and try. Write and write. Try, and if you fail, try again. Just keep on risking it, especially when you know it will be worth it.

So ayon, we've come to the end. I hope you enjoy reading this. And see you in my other stories! Let me leave some of my ongoing stories here in case you want to check it hehe ^^,

---

Begin Again

Story Description:

A fuck-up life and a failed marriage. A heart that was brought back to the past to make everything right. Sereia was brought back to where everything started. Back in time where there are a lot of chances, choices, and options.

Will she be able to find her way back into love, or will she choose to let go and take the opposite path for the better?

Make Him Mine

Story Description:

Archive's the type of person who dislikes defeat. Hindi niya gusto na naaapakan ang pride niya. Hindi niya gustong natatalo. As much as possible, if she wants something— or if I want someone... She'll make sure she gets it. Because there's no way she will lose in a game that she made herself. It was her game after all, her rules... and her victory.

That is why when Camden Javier stepped into her life—no, not literally in her life—when he stepped into the restaurant she went to a few months ago, she knew he would be hers.

Of course he will, because she won't let anyone touch him except her. He's the man she wants. And she will make him hers... either by hook or by crook.

A Night With A Beast

Story Description:

Isolde Dematera's life has been planned. She was chosen to marry Luigsech Caretero, a billionaire businessman and a famous painter. And even though she doesn't really want to tie herself to someone she barely knows, she just accepted her destiny.

But little did she know, a night with her fiance's nephew would change her entire fate. One night that will leave her something that would surely make her alter her decisions. One night... that left her eternally in love with the beast.

"I...I just had a night with a beast."