26. Love Letters

Rieka woke to many ravens. She unfurled herself from sandor as the knock at the door. He grumbled pulling her hips back into him.

"No." Sandor corrected. She wiggled out of his grip. "Thats only making me harder." Sandor warned wrapping his arms tighter around her. She rammed her hips into him. "Rieka," he moaned.

"Love you." Another ram and she wiggled away.

"Rieka!" Sandor barked. He watched her wrap her robe around her naked body before moving to the door.

"My lady," the maester held out three scrolls.

"Thank you." Rieka agreed. She plopped back down on the bed. Sandor pulled her back into him as she broke the first seal.

"Who is it from?" Sandor questioned.

Rieka smirked breaking all seals. She lined them up and sandor groaned at the names lining the bottom.

"Fucking Lannister." Sandor muttered.

Dearest Sassy little sister, thank you for the warning. We stopped her savages but the dragons burned the capital. It was impossible to stop a dragon. The rock has always been a fortress. Im going home. I hope one day you visit me.
Cersei

"You a lannister?"

"I did marry Tyrion." Rieka agreed. "We had a connection. A bond. She was my friend."

"You sent her a warning?"

"Duh. It didnt keep Daenerys off the throne though apparently." Rieka murmured. She peered at the one from jaime.

Little wolf I don't know how you knew but you knew. You were always to smart for us. Too clever. You should have been a Lannister. Stay safe
Jaime

Rieka smiled down at the words. Jaime had always been sweet on her. Sandor rolled his eyes.

"Hes sweet." Rieka assured "and harmless."

"Yeah." Sandor muttered. "Read the one from the imp so we can get back to fuckin'" sandor instructed kissing roughly up her neck.

Rieka, you have and always will be the love of my life. I fear I might be dead in a few days. I have to kill the queen. I should have listened to you like your brother did. She burned them. No remorse only blood and fire behind her eyes. So if these are the last words i write let them be I will always love you rieka Stark.
Yours always, Tyrion

"Little fucker." Sandor muttered.

"Hes going to attempt to kill daenerys... he probably already has. Hes probably already..."

"Dead." Sandor agreed. Rieka stared back at him. "Those fuckers made my life miserable. I wont apologize."

"Nor should you but tyrion was my friend. They all were." Rieka countered. Sandors arms tightened around her. "You think they would sent a raven if daenerys died?"

"Someone would have to be king or queen. No one is going to allow cersei back on the throne." Sandor remarked. "You are the only person that liked her."

"Why do we need a king or queen? Why cant we all just rule our own homes as we see fit. Live by a code of honor and dignity. Have rules that people should follow and the head of household inforce." Rieka remarked. "That was how my father ran things." Rieka remarked.

"Not everyone is as good as your father." Sandor countered. Rieka shrugged. She supposed it wouldnt work but it was better than someone having complete power.

"I guess we wait and see."