1. Little Wolf

This is a spin off of Boys like YOu/ Tyrion and dance away my broken heart Podrick Payne.

Please read boys like you until part 50
Dance away my broken heart until part 7

Check out the Rieka Stark reading list for easy access!

🐺

Arya was practicing as she always did when they stopped walking, needle flying through the air, water dancing like syrio taught her. she was moving on top of the cliff side when she noticed a woman a large woman with armor and sword.

''People coming... people coming. you can shit later! there are people coming!'' Arya spat.

''Good morning' the woman said approaching them. Arya stood her ground defensively, her sword pointed at the woman. That was the largest woman she had ever seen.

'I like your sword' she said 'are we getting close to the bloody gate?' the woman asked

''About 10 more miles' arya told her.

''You hear that Podrick only 10 more miles to the bloody gate!' she called over her shoulder and a young man carrying all the supplies came hobbling up the hill. RIeka groaned falling behind.

''Are you a knight?' arya questioned looking at her sword and armor.

''No.''

''But you know how to use that sword?' arya questioned.

'I do'

'Does it have a name?' Arya got closer putting her sword away.

''Oathkeeper' she woman said

'Mines called needle' she told them

'Good name'

'Who taught you how to fight?' arya questioned getting closer. Seeing them no longer as a threat.

'My father'

'Mine never wanted to teach me he said fighting was for boys.' Arya told her.

"Mine said the same thing but I kept fighting the boys anyways, kept losing finally my father said if you're going to do it you might as well do it right.' The woman told her. Sandor finally done shitting appeared behind arya fastening his belt. 'Seven blessings I am Brienne of Tarth and this is Podrick Payne' the woman said smiling over at him. "And that slugger is-"

"Little wolf." Sandor remarked.

"FUcking hell sandor," Rieka remarked making it up the hill. "ARYA!" Rieka declared.

"Rieka!" Arya ran to her.

"Heavens girl," RIeka whispered clinging to her little sister.

'You are Arya Stark...' Brienne repeated looking the girl over again more closely this time as RIeka smiled beaming back at Arya.

"What do you want?" Sandor demanded. Brienne stared at the girls. It couldnt be this easy.

"I can't believe you are here!" Rieka exclaimed.

'I said what do you want?' sandor spat getting his sword ready.

'I swore to your mother that I would bring you home to her' Brienne still focused on arya.

'my mother is dead' arya informed her.

''I know I wish I could've been there to protect her'' Brienne told her.

''You're not a northerner' Arya remarked. "Rieka what are you doing with them?"

"You okay little wolf?" Sandor questioned.