16. Big Old Bear

"Avalon should have come with, she would have brought instant entertainment to us all." Rieka declared. 

"Who?" gendry questioned. 

"Her wolf." Sandor answered. 

"My baby." Rieka agreed. 

"Oh... Rieka..." Jon pulled her aside. "I'm assuming I'm very wrong but... when I saw Tyrion-"

"You saw Tyrion?" Rieka countered. 

"He is the queens advisor." 

"Cersei?"

"Daenerys." JOn corrected. 

"Oh." Rieka breathed back. "That's... great. I'm glad he is okay." Rieka added. Sandor's eyes narrowed on them as Tormund approached. 

'Fuck off' Sandor muttered, tormond was a persistent man.

'They told me you were mean bear or you just hate Wildlings?' tormond questioned pestering sandor. He just grumbled. 'What you don't like wilding?' Tormund questioned obnoxiously.

'Gingers.' sandor corrected.

"Tyrion told me you were pregnant..." Jon whispered. Rieka gave a tight nod. 

"I was..." She agreed. 

"I'm sorry Rieka." Jon gave her a hug but she wanted to keep walking. 

"It was a long time ago... thats how I met Sandor." Rieka remarked. "He was trying to protect Arya, Brienne of Tarth was being a big bitch and..." Rieka shrugged. "Lets just say I thought we were both going to die when I stumbled down the mountain side to find him."

"Oh Rieka." Jon pulled her to a stop and the tears froze to her cheeks as he held her. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, we took care of each other." Rieka remarked. "Sandor has been... really sweet. We look out for each other... its actually," she was already laughing. "It's a funny story. Ray, the man that found us, he thought we were married, I was to distraught to correct him so everyone at the camp thought we were married, Sandor was a good sport about it." Rieka assured. "Then he kissed me and the rest is history." 

"He makes you happy." Jon stated. Rieka nodded. 

"I really like him." Rieka agreed. "So we need to survive because as he keeps telling me we havnet consummated our union yet."

"Gross." Jon countered shaking his head, his lips pursed, that was something he didnt need to know about his sister.  

''so its ginger wildling?' Tormund questioned.

''I don't give two shits about Wildlings,' sandor informed him. 'Its gingers, ginger cunts like you that I hate.'

'Gingers are beautiful,' Tormund told him. ''We are kissed by fire!' Tormund. 'just like you, sandor.' Tormund raised a hand pointing at his face, Sandor slapped Tormunds hand away from his face.

"Don't point your fucking finger at me!' sandor barked.

"Careful Tormund!" Rieka shouted back. "He doesnt like anyone but me!" She half mused. 

 'Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?' turmond asked.

'I did not trip, I was pushed' sandor grumbled.

'Ever since then you were mean?' Tormund questioned

''would you fuck off!' sandor griped.

"Tormund seriously, Sandor hates people, I wouldnt push his buttons right now, or ever." Rieka added.