27. Fantasy

5 years later...

"Robbie!" Rieka shouted, "get back here! Sandor catch your son, I can't do this while this pregnant," Rieka decided as her head tipped back to the ceiling calling out to him. Sandor appeared behind her strong arms wrapping around her. He ran a hand over her stomach, kissing her neck. She smiled putting a hand over his.

"I got him." Sandor agreed. An echo of mama came from behind her. Rieka turned around seeing Cora running towards her.

"Hi baby girl," Rieka cooed. "You excited to be a big sister?"

"Yeah," Cora agreed reaching out and touching her stomach. "I want a sister." She requested.

"I will put your vote in with the baby Gods but your brother requested a brother... so..." RIeka shrugged.

"ROBB!" Cora shouted marching after Sandor and Robb. "I want a sister, change your vote." she demanded. "Sister! Sister! Sister!" Cora demanded. "Im in charge! Sister!"

"No!" Robb corrected. Gemma chuckled scooping up a charging Cora.

"Tell him auntie! Im in charge!" Cora shouted.

"He knows. But boys never listen." Gemma corrected.

"They never listen!" Cora agreed. "Except daddy." She smiled up at sandor. "He listens to me. Right daddy?"

"Right baby." Sandor agreed kissing her cheek. Cora blushed leaning back into gemma as sandors beard touched her little cheek.

"Daddy so scruffy!" Cora corrected wiping at her cheek.

"Your mama likes my scruffies." Sandor assured.

"Mama is that true?" Cora countered.

"Oh yes." Rieka agreed. "But I like you clean shaven too," she added touching his burned cheek gently. He leaned into her touch.

"Robbie!" Cora squirmed out of Gemma's arm and chased after her twin. 

"Rieka, you got a raven from casterly rock." Benjen remarked holding it out. 

"Thanks." Rieka answered. 

"Where are my favorite little people?" Benjen questioned. 

"Oh Hello Benjen," Gemma purred moving to him. 

"Lady Gemma." Benjen answered. Sandor rolled his eyes. He didnt like Gemma's crush on Rieka's uncle. "You look as lovely as always." 

"Thank you," Gemma took a step closer. "I'm starving, join me for some biscuits?" She requested, batting thick eyelashes back at him. 

"It would be my honor." He agreed offering her his arm.

"What happened to seeing your favorite little people?" Sandor barked. 

"They are busy." Benjen answered simply.

"Let them have some fun." Rieka requested. 

"He's old." Sandor countered. "Too old for Gem." 

"Same could be said about you and me."  Rieka reminded him. Sandor narrowed his eyes down at her. "What? You are over ten years older than I." RIeka reminded him. 

"Your uncle-"

"Yes the age difference is a bit more between them." Rieka agreed as she broke the seal. "But honestly Sandor, how is Gemma supposed to be a free babysitter and find a man that isnt him or my brother? Take your pick, both are wonderful options for her." 

"Bran." Sandor countered. "You want to know why?"

"I meant Jon." Rieka corrected. 

"Because Bran is in a wheelchair and he cant actively-"

"Oh hush." Rieka swatted at him. 

"Your uncle-"

"Is the sweetest most funniest uncle there ever was and Gemma is smitten with him." Rieka reminded him. "Just let them live a little."

"RIe-"

"Hush, reading." Rieka corrected holding up the scroll. A smile curved her lips, sandor didnt want to know but he asked anyways. 

"What?" Sandor pondered. 

"Cersei just had a little girl." Rieka smiled touching the writing as if she could hold her friends hand through the page. "Guess what she named her?"

"What?" 

"Rieka."

Sandor nodded slowly, looking Rieka over. 

"What?" Rieka countered. 

"I'm picturing two of you." Sandor offered. 

"She named her baby after me and you are picturing RObb as a woman?" 

"What?" Sandor spat back. 

"Two of me. Robb is my twin, it was like having two of me." 

"Gross, you ruined it." Sandor decided raising his hands in surrender and wiping them clean of this talk. "Ruined it."

"Killed that fantasy quickly." Rieka agreed. 

"Good think the real thing is better than any fantasy."

+++

Sit Still Look Pretty / Tywin Lannister & Rieka out now!