(Chapter 47) 2.0 Island Exam part 5

Yagami Takuya Pov

,,I'm sorry, what? "Someone or a group attacked the first and third years and sent them to rest?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, it must be the people from Class X. Only Katagiri-Senpai is coming because the third and first years were brutally attacked." Sakuraku answered.

I frowned. Katagiri Yuuichi Senpai, Kei Shinomiya-Senpai, Uruma-Senpai and Sano-Senpai are the people Tsukishiro warned me about. Tsukishiro said that Katagiri Senpai and Shinomiya-Senpai in interligence in the levels, the white room level is especially Katagiri-Senpai.Uruma-Senpai's physical strength surpasses even Ayanokoji Senpai which makes Ayanokoji-Senpai weak. Manjiro Sano-Senpai's fighting skills and strength could be on par with the 4th generation as Tsukishiro said.

,,Really now? We should have targeted Class X straight away." Utomiya said.

"I hate it, but I have to admit you're right."

I have to admit that was my biggest mistake. I guess I also have to take care of all class x students if I have to kick Ayanokoji Senpai out.

"We have to make sure that Class X doesn't interfere any further." Sakuraku said while licking her loli.

Tsukishiro himself said that I shouldn't underestimate Class X because most of them are in the White Room level. Once I get out of Ayanokoji-Senpai, I will defeat Yuuichi to show that even a devil is beneath me.

"Oh yes, a first year reported seeing Shinomiya Kei and Uruma Shun attacking third years and first years." Utomiya announced.

Great, even the self-proclaimed genius acts brutally. Honestly, I would also like to know how good Katagiri-Senpai and Shinomiya-Senpai are.

Kurapika Pov

It's the fourth day and Killua and I have completed the tasks without any problems. Since we arrived first, we got a lot of points.

"Hey Kurapika, they're class B idiots." Killua pointed to three people.

I recognize them, they are Sudo, Ike and Hondo. I briefly thought it was the first year groups that were after Kiyotaka. They notice us and come towards us.

"Oh, you're the ones from Class X," said Sudo, who came to us.

"And you're from Class B." Killua said disinterestedly.

Hm? Strange Killua would insult the two as he is and Nana would insult him. The boy named Ike looks depressed.

"Hey, that guy looks depressed." Killua pointed at Ike.

"Yeah, he's been like that since the exam," Hondo said.

"Does it have to do with the young Komiya?" I asked.

"What?" Ike asked surprised and became more nervous.

"Ike, what's wrong?" Sudo asked.

"You can tell us," Hondo said

"Okay, I actually like Shinohara," Ike admitted.

"What!?" said Sudo and Hondo.

I sighed at his behavior. I already knew it was about her. I saw Ike talking to that Shinohara and she said that she would team up with Class D's Komiya. I think Komiya is the one who asked Shinohara. I think Komiya likes her and Ike doesn't like it at all. Reminds me of a romantic film.

Reading people is easy for me, but unfortunately Kiyotaka is an exception.

"Kanji, we support you fully," said Sudo and Hondo.

"Kurapika let's go and do our tasks." Killua said and turned his back on them.

"Oh yes and goodbye." I said and left.

"Bye!" they shouted.

Lelouch pov

The current days on the island were already boring. I, Fyodor and Suzaku completed all the tasks and we had no stress with anyone. Yesterday we met Shinichi and Kaito and they said that someone was attacking the Kohais and Senpais who were after Kiyotaka. Fyodor and I suspect that it is Yuuichi since Shinichi said that they were seriously injured, which fits Yuuichi. Maybe Kei too, because I saw him talking to Yuuichi before.

"Hey Lelouch, look there are a lot of Kohais and Senpais." Suzaku pointed to 4 Kohais and 8 Senpais.

"Lelouch-kun time for our plan." Fyodor said.

I grinned and Sizaku looked at me questioningly. The kohais and senpais already look scared and that's what I hoped.

"Hello, people." Fyodor walks up to them confidently.

,,Who is he?"

,,Are you stupid?! They come from Class X."

,,Oh."

"It seems the devil didn't take you," I said and they sweat.

"We'll make you an offer. We'll make sure you don't get attacked by him and you do what we want." Fyodor offered.

Half of them are suspicious and the others wanted to accept our offer.

,,Are you dumb!? We will never betray Nagumo-san?!"

"We won't!"

They refused. Then we have to use other methods.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

A 1st grade girl comes up and down screaming. The Kohais and Senpais look horrified because the girl is bleeding and has stab wounds. She looked like she was about to die, not bad Kaito.

"Listen to him or this will happen to you."

This is of course Kaito who disguised himself as Kohai to deceive them.

,,What happened to you!?"

"Oh, that must have been the devil." Fyodor grinned. "If you don't want to accept our offer then we'll go."

"Yes, it seems that Nagumo-Senpai doesn't care what happens to you if he lets that happen." I said.

We were about to leave, but they begged us.

"Please help us!"

"We'll do whatever you want, but protect us!"

They fall to their knees and beg us to protect them. Fyodor and I easily manipulated her. When day six comes and the Kohais want to storm Ayanokoji, they have to get past them.