(Chapter 31) Valentines Lemon

It's Valentine's Day. the day when people give each other chocolate, that's what internet sensei said. In a special test, Horikita told senpai what Nagumo planned to drive away Tachibana senpai. I offered to pay a share with Fyodor and Lelouch.

I arrive at school and see the light surrounded by girls and accepting their chocolate.

Kaito got a mountain full of chocolate. I think he might have used magic tricks to get that much chocolate.

Shiro and Sora handed chocolate to each other. Sora devoured his chocolate like a hungry animal.

Sakuta, Oreki and Hachiman also get chocolate from Mai, Chitanda and Yukinoshita. Shirogane gave Kaguya a great necklace there. Killua handed Nana a heart shaped chocolate.
Karma gets chocolate from the girl from Class C. Lelouch, Shinichi and Fyodor receive gifts from 2nd year senpais. Kurapika got chocolate from a girl from Class A.

"Yo Ayano! Mikey shouts and greets me. Kei and Yuuichi arrive.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Well, I got chocolate from class B girls. I used to get chocolate from Shiho" Yuuichi replied.

"Shinobu also gave me chocolate," Mikey said with joy.

"Arisu gave it to me too," said Kei.

"Do you have something for Akane? Mikey asked

"Yes, what do you think of the necklace? I asked.

"Looks okay," said no

"Pretty," Mikey replied

"I think Akane would be happy," said Yuuichi.

"Oh hello" It was Akane coming to us.

"I have chocolate for you" Akane handed us chocolate, but she gives me a bigger chocolate.

Mikey, Kei and Yuuichi leave to give us some alone time.

"Oh yes, this is for you" I handed her the necklace.

She took the necklace and put it around her neck. She liked it after all.

"Thanks, she's beautiful, but you don't have to spend so many points on it," Akane said and smiled sweetly.

After school I go for a walk because I'm bored. I see Sakayanagi coming towards me with her smug smile.

"Oh hello Ayanokoji-kun fu fu" Sakayanagi said and gives me chocolate.

"Thanks, but it's not necessary," I said and took the chocolate.

"You're with Kurokawa-san, right? Sakayanagi asked with a smile.

,,Who knows"

"I hope you can get something about human warmth." She walks away with that, but I could sense her smugness.

I go to my room. When I come in I see Akane sitting on the bed and smiling.

"Oh hello Kyotaka," Akane greeted me

'Oh Akane, but what are you doing here? I asked

"I wanted to have more time with you," she replied

I sat down next to her and her hands touched my hand. My other hand touched her cheeks. I kissed her on the lips and she returned the kiss.
The taste of her beautiful lips is better than last time. I remembered Dinge's words about getting human warmth. My hand touched her thighs. She jumped when I touched her. She moved her face away from mine and a big blush came to her face.

"Do you want to do it with me? she asked me.

"Only if you want it," I replied.

Akane Kurokawa, first you are a tool for love, but now for human warmth. That would be a new experience.