(Chapter 43) The 2. Island Exam beginn

We're back on the ship again. Class X does its own things or discusses something about the exam. I eat ice cream with Mikey and Akane. We all got the bonus cards I have a card that increases 50% of my reward and Mikey has one that gives 70% delivery of points which is good.

"This island test is going to be even tougher," Mikey commented.

"Yes, do you really want a duo instead of a trio? Akane asked.

"Yes, that's fine, but do you feel good with your group? I asked.

"Yes, I'm good friends with Nana and I get along well with Kyoko," she answered.

"But what about the kohais that are after you?

"Don't worry, I won't have any problems with them. I think Yuuich and Kei will take care of it I think" I said

Akira pov

I'm with Sora, Shiro and Yugi playing a card game. Sora and Shiro do well, but Yugi, I mean Yami, Yugi's second personality. Yami is truly the king of games he defeated Sora 3 to 2. Even Sora was excited.

"You really are the King Yami," Sora said and Shiro agreed.

"Thank you," Yami said and returned to Yugi.

"Oh, how was the game with Yami? Yugi asked.

"He's really good Yugi," Sora replied.

"Oh Yugi, I wanted to ask earlier. What kind of pyramid is this? I asked.

Yugi has had this gold pyramid necklace since the beginning when we met him. It never interested me, but this time it did.

"This is a pyramid puzzle that took me years to complete. My grandpa gave it to me. He said it belonged to a pharaoh 4000 years ago." Yugi replied.

"Wow, that must be really valuable," Shiro said.

"And do you think that Ayanokoji can manage against these Kohais? Yugi asked worriedly.

"I think Kyotaka can do it, he defeated Ryuen and Even Hosen. These first years don't know what to expect," Sora said.

I agreed with his thought. Kyotaka is not someone to underestimate. He's really full of surprises.

Ayanokoji pov

I arrived in the theater area. I see a seat next to Kei is free. So I sat down next to Kei.

"Oh hello Kyotaka-san," Kei greeted me.

,,Hi"

Mashima Sensei stepped forward with a microphone.

“I will now explain the special test. Each group must work together to survive two weeks on this island, but only one person must last two weeks to survive. The ranking is based on a points system. During the Trial Island, you will be given 3-4 objectives per day and upon reaching the said objective you will receive 1 point per person and the first three groups to reach the objective earlier will receive a bonus of 10 points per person. The routes are marked in Assuming there is a time limit of 2 hours per destination. In addition, if you fail to achieve three goals in a row, you will miss out on points," Mashima Sensei explained.

Forger Sensei comes to the stage and gets a watch.

“This watch here acts as your GPS as well as a points collector and health monitoring system. If you are injured or have any illness, you will be forcibly excluded from the exam." explained Forger sensei.

“Now to the tasks. Across the island, you'll have to complete various tasks in a day, ranging from sports to academics, and you'll earn points, supplies, and even the ability to add additional party members." Mashima-sensei said.