(Chapter 46) 2.0 Island Exam part 4. Game Start

Akira Shiroyanagi pov

I sat down on the soft ground and panted. Some goals were far away that I had to run with Yugi. The tasks were very easy, I got full marks for the academic ones, and Yugi's scores were above average. I was able to hold my own when it came to the tasks in the physics area, but not for Yugi.

"Man, this test is really difficult and tiring." Yugi complained, panting.

"I agree with you that I brought my Nintendo switch with me, I only had to sacrifice a few points, but it was worth it." I took it out and started playing Zelda.

"Akira-kun?"

,,Yes."

"Do you think Ayanokoji-kun could do it against the Kohais?"

"I don't know much about him, but I can say that he will succeed because he fought Ryuen with his gang and won without any problems. Kei thinks that Kiyotaka wasn't even serious." I explained.

"Ayanokoji-kun hides a lot of surprise behind his monotone face." Yugi said.

I just sighed. Even on the first day I could feel that he was not normal. Yuuichi even told me that Kiyotaka planned the fight with Ryuen weeks ago which surprised me even someone like Shikamaru would be impressed. I wonder who Kiyotaka really is, like Yuuichi he's manipulative when necessary I think.

,,Hey people!"

I turned around and it's Kaito and Shinichi. They come to us.

"I see you're exhausted." Shinichi said.

"Have you also heard that Kohais and even Senpais were brutally attacked by someone? "They were put into hibernation," Kaito asked us.

Someone who attacks kohais and senpais? It must be these bounty hunters who are after Kiyotaka. For me it's not Ayanokoji because that wouldn't suit him even though I don't know him well. It must certainly be Yuuichi, that suits him better because he also uses violence or even worse methods. I'm already worried about the kohais.

"If it's the bounty hunters then that's also an advantage for Kiyotaka and for us. I hope he doesn't overdo it."

Shinichi sighed. He also thinks it's Yuuichi. Maybe I could send the few bounty hunters to rest without hurting them like Yuuichi. I could challenge them in games and get them to return to the ship.

"Hey Shinichi, our water supply is about to run out. Luckily our next location has where we need to go to complete the task." Kaito said to Shinichi.

"Oh yes." Shinichi looks at us. "Stay careful of the bounty hunters."

Shinichi goes with Kaito to their next destination and they disappeared after minutes.

"Akira-kun look there."

Yugi pointed to a group of senpai talking to each other. When I look closely they are senpais from Nagumo Senpai's class. You must be behind Kiyotaka. It's probably my time with the game.

I'll go to them with Yugi. They weren't far away. I could hear them talking about Kiyotaka, I took out a recorder and recorded something.

"Hello Senpais."

They turned to me. They are shocked when they realized that I am from Class X.

"Isn't that the Kohsi from Class X."

"So the same class where Nagumo-Senpai targeted this brown-haired boy?"

"Idiot, don't say it out loud!"

They really are idiots. I have to take advantage of my chance now.

"Hey Senpai, how about a game of cards?" I asked.