(Chapter 37)the new year coming

I'm with Yuuich and Kei are going to the graduation ceremony.

"Apparently the second year will be very stressful," Yuuichi said

"Yes, it will," I said

"Don't worry, you have a genius on your side," said Kei

We're just on time. Class X used to be here. All third years will graduate including Manabu and Tachibana Senpai. Manabu entered and gave a great speech.

After the speech I got a message from him.
I went to him.

"Oh hello Ayanokoji," Manabu greeted me.

"Oh hello and congratulations on your graduation Senpai" I said.

,,Oh thank you"

"Are you looking forward to going to college Senpai? I asked

"Yes, me and Tachibana will go to the same college and it would also be great if you go to the same college after you graduate, but only if you want," Manabu said.

“Who knows, but do you think Horikita, your little sister, will develop? I asked.

"Yes, it started to wobble," he replied

"And I hope that Shirogane is a better president than Nagumo," said Manabu

"Yes, he will" with the words I separated from Manabu.

"Oh hey Ayanokoji, what did you talk to Horikita senpai? Hachiman asked

"Oh, talked a bit," I replied.

After the graduation ceremony we go back to the classroom. Forger sensei congratulated us on being at the top.

A week later it is the day the third graders leave ANHS. Manabu is waiting at the gate and with me is Shirogane and Kaguya.

"Where is Horikita, I thought she was saying goodbye to them? Shirogane asked confused.

"She'll come soon, but she'll probably need some time," I said.

"Oh then I hope she comes in time," said Shirogane.

"It doesn't matter, but Shirogane? Manaboo asked

"Yes, Horikita Senpai? Shirogane asked.

"Can you keep an eye on Nagumo? Manabu asked seriously.

,,Yes, I think"

“Oh, what am I hearing here,” Nagumo says as he comes to us.

"Nagumo isn't good to see you," Manabu said annoyed.

"Oh so cold senpai" Nagumo commented.

"I would have thought you would choose someone like Ayanokoji or someone else from Class X, but that Lsuch, come on," Nagumo continued to mock

"Hey, you bastard, don't you dare insult him! Kaguya shouted in anger.

"And if not," Nagumo grinned

"Please don't argue here," Manabu said sternly and wanted to leave.

"Nii-san wait!

It was Horikita Suzune but she looks different. Horikita has short hair.

"I'm sorry I was late," she said.

"Suzune?" your hair? "You've really changed," Manabu said.

"Yes, I will now go my own way and no longer stand in your shadow," she replied as Manabu pulled her into a hug.

At that moment the bus arrives and Manabu got on it
Horikita won't see him again for 2 years.

"You look really good with short hair" Kaguya complimented Horikita.

"Thank you, but I still see you as my enemies," Horikita said and walked away.

I'm with Yuuich and I'm going to this popular restaurant in this mall where my classmates are. Suddenly Tsukishiro comes towards us and smiled.

"Oh hello Ayanokoji and Shiba yuuichi" greet us Tsukishiro. Shiba is yuuichi's real last name.

"You're one of these people, aren't you?" Yuuichi asked.

"Yes, and he's still angry from the humiliation," Tsukishiro replied

,,What do you want? I asked

"In the next school year, not only students will come, but also a white room student," said Tsukishiro

“Oh the 5th generation isn’t it? Yuuichi asked with a grin.

“The man thinks the 5th generation can defeat me? I asked sarcastically

"I know that the 4th generation is really not something that should be underestimated, but the same thing should be said about the 5th generation," said Tsukishiro and walks away.

I turned to Yuuichi.

"Do you know anything about the 5th generation? I asked.

"Yes, the curriculum of the 5th generation is different than your generation. The white room of the 5th generation is at level 4 and the 4th generation is at level 10," Yuuichi answered

"Did this man tell you?

"No, I was able to manipulate a worker and he told me so," Yuuichi said.

I don't know why this one chooses people with low levels, but who knows.

3rd POV

A powerful politician sits in an office and looks annoyed because his masterpiece is not there. Suddenly the door opened.

It was a boy with black hair and a white shirt. He bowed respectfully

Shigoku: Hello Ayanokoji sensei. I see they're still annoyed."

Atsuomi: Yes, I have two from the White Room from the 5th generation and a few people who work for me.

Shigoku: Really, but the 5th generation is at level 4. How can they even do it?

Atsuomi: You don't need to know, but I also sent Tsukishiro and Shiba too. since their combat skills are at the 4th generation level.

Atsuomi: Why are you here? Are you here just to ask?

Shigoku: I'm here to copy yet another criminal gang. The Black Dragon.

Atsuomi: Another gang? We already have a collaboration with Tenjuko, which is very notorious in the underworld. We don't need that much either. But even more wouldn't be bad.

Shigoku: Yes, that's all we need, but imagine your son doesn't come back but hides somewhere and some powerful people you know Sensei and work together. If that were the case, it would take more than one gang, right.

Atsuomi: You could be right if that were the case. And if Yagami and Amasawa fail, I will send you with Izana Kurukawa, the leader of Tenjuku, to bring back my rebellious son.

Shigoku: I don't mind seeing Uruma, Yuuichi, Kei and Mikey again.