(Chapter 22)The man is her

I sit in the library and read the books I got from Hiyori and Shinichi.

"Um Ayanokoji someone from the principal's office is calling you" Sensei forger said

,,Why?

"You'll know soon."

I got up and go to the office with Forger Sensei.

,,go inside"

I nodded and went inside. When I'm inside I see the man sitting. He gave me an evil look.
It wasn't a surprise I expected him to come.

"Kiyotaka. "Sit down"

"No, I prefer to stand"

,,Rebellious? Leave this school"

"Why should I, we're not in the White Room, your orders make no sense"

That made him angry.

"Free money, education and a bedroom!! These things mean nothing if you take my place," he shouted.

"But I'm not interested"

"You prefer the worthless school, you already know that your intelligence and the strength you have come from the White Room"

"Yes, but I'm not interested and there are interesting people in my class," I said.

"Do you mean Katagiri Yuuichi?

I'm shocked he knows Yuuichi and that's why he had an eye on me. And when there's no one near me, he doesn't feel like a genius.

"How do you know each other?

"I had contacts with a game tomodachi game and then I met the devil and we had played a game and he had defeated me" he seemed frustrated, apparently true, Yuuichi had humiliated him, I wish I had seen it.

"Do you still know Matsou?"

,,Yes"

"He helped you get into this school and I fired him for that."

"You did more than that"

"Yes, I ruined his reputation and so he couldn't get another job, which ruined him."

"He had a son, did he mention him to you once?"

I nodded.

"He had enrolled in a famous private high school and had made it."

He took a sip of his coffee.

"However, his son had dropped out of school"

He had also made his son suffer, which didn't surprise me.

"Matsuo's son is a very strong boy. Even though he was dropped out of the high school he was looking forward to, his heart didn't fall. He seems to have immediately enrolled in other high schools and is trying to make a comeback. I also decided to give it my best shot. I completely destroyed all the schools his son wanted to attend and made him quit school. Matsuo himself did too. As a result, his son lost his job and he became unemployed."

He said it without even thinking about it.

"And Matsou did something to make sure you didn't attack him anymore? I asked

"Yes, he begged me to stop attacking him and burned himself last month."

He didn't care if Matsou did that, but I think he stopped attacking his son.

"His son is now working part-time and working for tomorrow. No hope or future"

"And it's all because of you because you were selfish and his son probably loathes you."

"And now come home"

"No, if I just leave this school then I'll die for nothing." He was surprised when I said that.

He wanted to say something else, but the door opened and a man in his 40s came in.

"It's been a long time Ayanokoji sensei" the man bows and is very respectful

"It's been a long time Sakayanagi"

Sakayanagi? So he is Arisu's father the director of this school.

"Yes, it is," he turns to me.

"It's also nice to meet you Kyotaka-kun," said Chairman Sakayanagi.

"I heard that Ayanokoji sensei wants her to get out?

,,Yes"

"That's right, if one of the parents demands it, then you have to implement it."

"In a normal school scenario, we school staff usually side with parents as they are the ones who support the financial needs of students, but this is different. All the needs of the student like money, hostel, uniform etc. will be fulfilled by the government upon admission in this school. Therefore, parents cannot request withdrawal using these means. He stopped.

"But if Kiyotaka-kun is a victim of bullying or has done something that has caused harm to those around him, then I can think about it."

,,No"

"If that were the case, then Kyotaka wouldn't be a student."

,,Yes"

"Then I hereby say goodbye" The man got up and then walked away.

"Mr. Sakayanagi, you have a daughter, don't you?" I asked

"Yes, but that doesn't mean she gets special treatment."

,,understand"

"Stay careful Kyotaka-kun this man

I walk out of the office and see Forger sensei waiting.

"And how did it go? he asked me.

"Okay, but what does this mean here? I got the audio voice recording that he put in me. He was surprised when I took it out.

,,Who are you really?

He was silent for a minute and then he told me to come to the roof.

When I'm in the roof, Seinsei took out his cell phone and sent someone a text message.