(Chapter 36) final exam begin

It's the day of the exam and I'm waiting in the waiting room with my classmates. Lelouch, Nana, Light and Fyodor are shown watching Class B vs. Class D. Kei, Killua, Ryuzaki and Kyoko are there to watch Class C vs Class A. Class D won against Class B, it seems that Ryuen has grown. Koenji won the flash mental arithmetic, but not only him, but also a girl, Matsushita, who is probably smarter than she really is. Horikita and Sakayanagi played chess against each other and Sakayanagi won. Kyoko sent me a recording and Horikita probably never played chess because she played like an amateur.

Hours pass and the round is over. Class A won against Class C and Class D won against Class B. Classes D, A and X are probably tied three ways.

So we are class X in the room. That's why a three-way fight is called a class

"Let's start with Monster Kuku," Ryuen said.

"Fufufu yes, let's get started," says Sakayanagi

We grabbed our computers and got ready. Now the three-way fight begins.

The 10 competitions are: 1-on-1 chess game, vehicle quiz, two-on-2 math test, card game, relay race, tennis game, poker game, 1-on-1 fight, arm wrestling and a 2-on-2 tug of war.

The first event was a Pokee game. I chose Nana Hiiragi because she loves playing board games and card games like poker.

Sakayanagi and Ryuen chose someone from their class who is good in this field. Nana won the problem and Class X got their first win.

"It seems that Hiiragi-san is really good," she commented.

The second event was a quiz about vehicles and I chose Mikey because he is the best in this field.
Mikey won 3-0 and this is the second win.

"Oh, I heard his brother knows everything about motorcycles and vehicles," Ryuen said.

The third event was a card game. I chose Killua because he's very good at playing cards. Sakayanagi chooses Nishikawa and selects a random student.

Nishikawa won against the randomly selected student Ryuen. Killua and Yamamura now played against each other and Killua won 2-0.

"Tsc," Sakayanagi and Ryuen said.

The fourth event is a 1v1 battle. I chose Karma, Sakayanagi for Kito and Ryuen for Ishizaki. Karma defeats them both with a kick.

"Shit," Ryuen complained.

"It's no lie that your class is full of talented people," Sakayanagi said

The fifth round is arm wrestling and I see Ryuen grinning at me like he's the winner. I clicked on Uruma because he's physically the strongest, so I'll take him. Ryuen, as expected, Albert and Sakayanagi, someone who looks strong.

Albert and the Class A student began to press their arms against each other. Albert serves him without any problems. Now it's Uruma and Albert. and they start. Albert wanted to push against it, but Uruma's arm didn't move a bit. Albert's face began to turn frustrated and he began to push against it with all his might, to no avail. Uruma's arm now begins to move and presses the defeated Albert into his arm. Ryuen's face turns shocked.

The sixth event is a tennis match. I picked Light because he beat Ryuzaki in a tennis match. Sakayanagi chose Hashimoto. Hashimoto defeated a randomly selected D student. Now it's Hashimpto vs. Light. The light has the upper hand, but Hashimoto didn't make it easy. It's 3-1 and we won again.

The seventh test is a 2-on-2 math test. I chose Kaguya and Kurapika because they are good at math. Sakayanagi chose Nishikawa and Shinobu Kochou and Ryuen. Two people who were good academically, including Hiyori.

It was a neck-and-neck race. Kurapika and Kaguya were the first to reach the finish, after Shinobu and Nishikawa and Hiyori and the random person from Class D. Kurapika had the highest score, second place was taken by Kaguya Shinobu in third place, which was very close to Kaguya's score was, and Hiyori in fourth place. Class X won for the sixth time.

The eighth event is a relay race and Suzaku is the right person for it. Sakayanagi chose Machida and Ryuen Komiya. Suzaku is a very fast runner. Class X took its seventh win.

The ninth event was a tug of war. I chose Kei and Yuuich because they are getting better at sports and train in the evenings. Sakayanagi and Ryuen decided to select their remaining strongest members.

First, the tug of war began between Class A and D, and Class D won because it was superior in the physical area.

It's now a tug of war Class Oh I understand. Kei and Yuuich let go of the rope and the two from Class D stumble to the ground and Yuuichi and Kei start pulling. Class X won the 9th round.

I look where Forger sensei is, but he's not here. He is probably too Tsukishiro to distract him for a while so that he doesn't manipulate the game.

The last round is the chess round. I chose Shiro and Sakayanagi Kamuro. Ryuen just chose someone because he knows he will lose again. Kamuro and the one from Class D start playing and Kamuro won because of Sakayanagi's leadership.

"Kuku now the loli fight begins" Ryuen mocked.

Sakayanagi gave him a very cold look for this.

Now Shiro and Kamuro start or rather Shiro vs Sakayanagi because Kamuro follows instructions from her. Shiro was sweating a little because Sora isn't with her. The game went back and forth, let's say Shiro was able to force Sakayanigi into the defensive even though Sora wasn't with her. It's like watching two loli computers playing. Sakayanahi's face started sweating and her smile is no longer there. In the end, Class X won.

"Class X loli won" Ryuen scoffed again