(Chapter 42) The 2. Island Exam

It's been many days since the pants thing. It's exam day and most of the class has high scores. As always, I have 100 points in every subject.

"Man, this math test is true," said Uruma

"Not for me because..."

"Because you're a genius," Shinichi said

"How much do you have Sora? Yugi asked.

"All 100 points like Shiro," Sora replied.

"What's wrong with you Yumeko? Yuuichi asked curiously.

“100 points on everything and you? she said

"90 points" Yuuichi replied.

"Hey Kyotaka, how is it with you? Kei asked.

"100 points for everything," I replied.

"No surprise with you Ayano," Mikey said

,,How is your hand? Akane asked worriedly.

"It's not bad," I replied.

,,Not bad? A knife was pierced through your palm and you say it's not bad? Shikamaru asked confused.

"Yes, Kyotaka, I didn't expect you to do something so reckless," Kaguya said.

"Yes, seriously now against a crazy Gorrila," said Shirogane.

"Please never do anything like that again," said Akane.

,,Yes"

"I have to admit that you're not normal," said Killua.

"I have to admit that," said Light and Kyoko.

"You have my respect," Lelouch said.

It's evening and I'm at the mall with Yugi and Kei. We accidentally met Kanzaki, Yukinoshita and Ichinose.

"Oh hello and congratulations to you," Ichinose said

"Thank you," Yugi said.

"Ichinose, these are our enemies," said Kanzaki.

“Not all of them are. I'm friends with some of them," Honami said.

"Don't be so hostile Kanzaki. Yes, they are our enemies, but we don't have to go that far," Yukinoshita said.

"Okay, but I wonder what you're all hiding," Kanzaki said.

"Do you really expect us to tell you that?" Kei said mockingly.

"Tch"

"What happened to your hand? Ichinose asked worriedly.

"Nothing bad," I replied.

,,Really? I heard that a Kohai stuck someone in the hand," Yukinoshita said.

"Coincidentally it could be creepy" I said and walk away with Yugi and Kei.

Timeskip

I am like my classmates in the class and Sensei Forger discusses that there will be another special test on an inhabited island. He also said that there will be no special test on the ship like last year.

"Each class will compete against each other, but the first years will have an advantage."

,,Advantage? Yugi asked

"Yes, you can form groups of at least 3 people, but the first years with 4 people. You can also form groups together while you are on the island, up to 6 people."

"Oh yes, you can also form groups with the first graders, third graders and your own class."

“Sensei, could a single person pass this test? Fyodor asked.

"Yes, even one of the group retires, you don't get a penalty, but the number is decreasing in the group," he said.

“You also get 1 of 8 bonus cards, each of which has a unique effect depending on the situation. These effects do not stack, but you can pass these effects on to others outside of your class," he said

"And the reward is class points for the group with the most points and a protection point for the first place group," Sensei said

"But the bottom 5 are excluded"

Sensei left the classroom.

"Okay guys, let's form the group," Lelouch spoke up

"Yes, and let's have a competition to see which group gets first place," said Akira.

"But you do realize that there are a lot of first years who are after Kyotaka," Uruma said.

"Yes," said Akane

"Don't worry, we know that Kyotaka defeated people like Ryuen and Hosen without any problems. "These first years should be worried when they deal with it," Yuuichi said.

"He's right," Mikey said

"Then we'll form the groups," said Lelouch.

"Hey Uruma, do we want to do a duo? Kei asked.

"Yes, why not," said Uruma.

"Oreki and Hikigaya, shall we form a group? Sakuta asked and they nodded

"And Ayano are we doing a duo? Mikey asked me.

"Yes, that's fine," I said.

And here are the groups.

1.Ayanokoji,Mikey

2.Oreki,Sakuta,Hachiman

3. Fyodor, lelouch, Suzaku

4. Nana, Akane, Kyoko

5. Yuuichi, Jumeko

6. Kei, Uruma

7.Kaguya,Myuki,Karma

8. Sora,Shiro,Shikamaru

9.Yugi,Akira

10.Killua,Kurapika

11.Light,Ryuzaki

12. Shinichi, Kaito

“And are there any problems with the team? Lelouch asked us.

,,Yes"

"Come to my room tomorrow" I said to Mikey

,,Yes"