Yeah, you seemed like you have lost weight.. is the nausea that bad? Amrita asked..

Yeah akka.. I can't eat anything, and if I have anything immediately everything is coming out.. I can only intake orange juice.. she said..

Oh!! Then Amrita and Firdous started to tell how they cope up with their first trimester and advised Meenakshi to eat properly even she have nausea..

If you done talking with her can we have our time with our baby sister? Charanjeet asked impatiently...

Yeah yeah!!! Sure.. why not.. tell her your experience in your pregnancy.. Amrita mocked him..

Yeah, I felt that I was pregnant with the baby instead of you as you gave me very hard time..

She gasped and hit his shoulders.. stupid.. I didn't do anything, that was just pregnancy hormones.. she protested..

Yeah, yeah.. in our next pregnancy we will see that.. now shoo.. he said and she face palmed..

All laughed at them..

Rudra, take care of her properly.. do all the things she asks for... Charanjeet said..

Yeah, and behave well with her, fulfill her every desires, every cravings.. Aalim said..

Rudra, don't try to deny her mid night cravings.. she will feel sad.. and don't make her sad for any reason.. we are warning you.. Himantha said...

Yeah, she has five brothers with her. If I hear that you didn't take care of her, we will come there and personally I will kick your ass.. Achuth said..

Oh my God!! I'm so scared!! Rudra gasped and held Meenakshi's hands..

Ladoo, please help me from these rowdies.. he said dramatically... She laughed at him and Jhanvi giggled seeing Rudra like this for first time...

See, you even talk like human after marrying my sister.. Charanjeet said..

Yeah yeah, before that my son was a monster it seems.. Soundarya shouted from other side..

Rudra glared at her and she smiled at him innocently..

Aiyo, my husband is..

Oh, your husband is very nice gentleman and you are so lucky to have him bla bla bla bla.. is this you are going to tell.. you and your husband puranam.. Jhanvi said..

Sari sari... It's enough... Rudra Said...

Hey then after taking the first scan inform me Meena... Amrita said and they talked nearly for an hour and when Meenakshi felt nausea they ended the call and she ran to the nearby room and throwed up everything...

Jhanvi came behind her and held her forehead from behind.. Meenakshi panted heavily and sat by near wooden chair and Jhanvi helped to to clean up.. she saw that her dress also got spoiled so she called Rudra and asked him to bring a dress for her and helped her to change..

Thanks akka.. Meenakshi said while sipping warm water...

I'm going to hit you.. you are calling me akka and thanking me for this small thing.. I'm very disappointed.. she shook her head and clutched her heart and Meenakshi smiled..

Sorry sorry.. I won't tell anything hereafter.. she said and Jhanvi nodded..

They spent time and left after having dinner...

Enanga, when will this nausea stop.. I'm feeling exhausted after puking everytime.. Meenakshi asked while cuddling Rudra...

He caressed her head and pecked her lips.. don't worry ladoo, it will subside slowly, amma told me..