If it hadn't been for Lei Zi, who rushed over after receiving a call from San Pang, the young girl would still be cluelessly crying at the door.

Wei Zhiyuan, having roamed the streets, was much more alert to malicious intentions than Xiaobao. He probably sensed someone following them halfway through, which is why he took detours with Xiaobao. His method was indeed correct, but being just a child, he ultimately failed to shake off the pursuer and got cornered.

At this time, San Pang also arrived. Concerned, he took a taxi back home after calling.

As soon as he got out of the taxi, he said to Wei Qian, panting, "It's okay, Qian'er, don't worry. Le Ge also heard about it. As soon as he knew it was about your family, he immediately sent people to help you find..."

His words were suddenly interrupted because Wei Qian, with an expressionless face, raised his hand and slapped Xiaobao's face to the side.

Lei Zi was startled and quickly jumped in between Wei Qian and Xiaobao, saying, "Qian'er, hey, Qian'er! She's still young, just a little kid. What does she know? Why are you so angry with her?"

San Pang, less polite, rushed over in three strides and roared into Wei Qian's ear, "Are you acting like a stubborn donkey? Where are you hitting? You shouldn't hit a child's face, do you understand? Have you lost your mind, Wei Qian? With such heavy hands, what if you made her deaf? Huh?"

For Xiaobao, it was the first time she had ever been hit in her life, and she was truly shocked. It took her a moment to react, and then she felt a burning pain on her face. She touched her face in disbelief, her cheeks swelling and turning bright red, as tears started to fill her eyes.

Pulled aside by San Pang, Wei Qian looked at her coldly, "I dare you to cry! Do you even have the face to cry?"

Indeed, Xiaobao didn't dare to cry, trying her best to hold it in. Unable to suppress it, she hiccupped like she was having a spasm, her face turning from red to purple from the effort.

Wei Qian pulled his arm away, looking down at the pitiful young girl, "Where did you leave him alone?"

Xiaobao, sobbing, mentioned the name of an alley, "I... I just told Brother Lei Zi..."

Lei Zi quickly interjected, "Right, right, I've already notified our guys, and they're on their way there now. Don't worry, Qian'er."

Wei Qian bent down, looking directly into Song Xiaobao's eyes, "Preserve your integrity, flee when faced with battle, Song Lilil, have I ever taught you to behave like this?"

Although Xiaobao didn't understand two of the words, she grasped the essence of his message. This hurt her even more than the slap from her brother, causing her tears to finally fall freely.

Unable to watch anymore, San Pang pulled Xiaobao behind him, "What kind of way is that to talk? You're just taking out your anger on her! Do you feel better by dragging your own sister into this? Are you sick?"

Wei Qian ignored him, took out the keys from his pocket, and handed them to Lei Zi with courtesy, "Thanks, brother. Come in and have a drink of water. I can't entertain you today, I need to check on something first."

After speaking, he didn't even glance at Song Xiaobao before turning around and walking away.

Song Xiaobao cried even harder, and San Pang quickly bent down to lift her up, awkwardly patting her back like a big bear, trying to comfort her by saying, "Sister, let's not cry, okay? Your brother didn't get vaccinated this year, and now he's acting like he's got rabies. It's okay, I'll find you a towel to put on, and it'll stop hurting soon. Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I'm here, your brother won't dare to hit you again."