Li Ren wiped his face and suddenly leaned in, asking mysteriously, "They say you went to the hospital this morning because Shang Yufei injured you. Is it true?"

At the words, Bai Yue's expression became peculiar, "Injured?"

Li Ren's face turned red, "Just... injured. It's not the first time, is it?"

Bai Yue: "Ah."

Seeing Bai Yue's realization, Li Ren hurriedly asked, "Is it true?"

Bai Yue looked into his friend's eyes, a smile playing on his lips, "Who said that?"

"I saw it on the forum."

As Li Ren continued in a hushed tone, his face grew even redder, "Because you two haven't seen each other for almost a year, right? You displayed affection in public yesterday, went home together. The saying goes, 'absence makes the heart grow fonder,' especially after being separated for three days, it's only natural to spark a fire. And you went to the hospital today..."

While Li Ren explained quietly, Bai Yue noticed even more uncomfortable glances. However, this time, they didn't come from classmates but from outside the class. These were unfamiliar faces, seemingly students from other classes. They took advantage of the end of the class to gather at the door and peep inside.

As Bai Yue looked towards them, some with thin skin quickly stepped aside, while others flashed him a malicious smile.

"...So, everyone is guessing like this."

As Li Ren spoke, he looked at his friend, only to see him standing up and walking towards the door.

"Huh? Wait, where are you going?" Li Ren hurriedly caught up.

Bai Yue stood at the door, locking eyes with these unfamiliar classmates. He smiled slightly, "Is there something you need?"

The classmates were all taken aback. They had only come to watch the excitement after hearing rumors, not expecting the person involved to appear in person.

They had heard of the school's beauty, Bai Yue, many times before but always admired from a distance, never having spoken to him directly. Now, being approached voluntarily, even those with thick skin felt a bit hesitant.

"It's nothing, just passing by."

They laughed it off, dispersing simultaneously.

Bai Yue: "Wait a moment."

Unexpectedly, he called them back. Everyone was puzzled and turned to look.

Bai Yue: "I went to the hospital today because there were errors in the medical examination. If you don't believe me, you can ask the teacher."

The group exchanged glances.

Bai Yue spoke gently, "Can you help clarify this?"

Beautiful people have a way of making others unconsciously agree, especially when these students were just here for the spectacle and didn't harbor ill intentions. Upon hearing the request from the school's beauty, they nodded eagerly.

After they left, Bai Yue returned to the classroom.

Although most people would rather believe interesting rumors than the so-called truth, he didn't expect many to help clarify. However, at least after today, he hoped no one would come knocking on his door to watch the spectacle.

Bai Yue didn't pay much attention to this minor incident; his thoughts were still focused on the matter of secondary differentiation.

Currently, even though it was confirmed that he had turned into an Alpha, the pheromones had not been awakened yet. So, for the next few days, he needed to stay low-key to prevent anyone from noticing.