Very beautiful.

Bai Yue: "After I come of age, I'll be able to know the scent of your pheromones."

Shang Yufei was momentarily puzzled but soon realized the implications of his words. Earlier, in the shock of Bai Yue wanting to smell his pheromones, he had forgotten that the other was still underage. Even if he released pheromones, it wouldn't have the imagined consequences in the younger one's mind.

Recalling their earlier conversation, Shang Yufei felt a profound sense of shame.

Bai Yue, seemingly oblivious to Shang Yufei's thoughts, sat up, holding the other's hand, "Do you remember what we said last year?"

Without a response, Bai Yue continued, "Once I come of age, you'll mark me. After we graduate from university, we'll get married."

Both spoke this sentence simultaneously. One with a clear voice, the other with a deep and magnetic tone.

Their eyes unintentionally met, Bai Yue chuckled lightly. Shang Yufei, seeing that smile, was momentarily stunned and then shifted his gaze away.

"I certainly remember," he lowered his voice, "and you're not allowed to forget."

Bai Yue silently looked at Shang Yufei, and finally, Shang Yufei returned the gaze.

The clock's hands on the wall ticked away, and the atmosphere between the two gradually became ambiguous. It was unclear who made the first move, but their faces drew closer, almost feeling each other's breath.

At that moment, Bai Yue suddenly spoke.

"There's one more thing."

Shang Yufei lowered his gaze, looking at Bai Yue. His voice was hoarse, "Let's talk about it later."

He didn't want to pause at this moment.

Just as he was about to continue, Bai Yue blocked his shoulder, saying, "If you're going to mark me, it's better not to do it in the living room."

The topic took an unexpected turn, and the romantic atmosphere vanished almost entirely.

Shang Yufei: "..."

Bai Yue smiled at him, stood up, and said, "I'll give Xiao Yan a call and ask where he is."

Shang Yufei watched Bai Yue's figure disappear, sitting alone on the sofa, reminiscing about the words just spoken. Suddenly realizing, he muttered, "Damn."

Bai Yue had probably figured out what he was thinking.

After about fifteen minutes, Bai Yue turned off the stove, carried the dishes to the dining room, and as he exited the kitchen, a dark figure rushed over.

"Xiao Yan? Wash your hands first; we're about to eat."

The figure hesitated for a moment, said nothing, and then quickly ascended the stairs. A loud bang followed, indicating the door slamming shut.

"What's wrong with this kid?" Shang Yufei walked over with a furrowed brow, taking the dishes from Bai Yue. "Isn't he usually quite attached to you?"

Bai Yue's gaze still lingered at the stairs, shaking his head, he said, "I don't know, maybe he's entering adolescence."

Although he usually ignored him, slamming the door like this was a first.

Shang Yufei scoffed, "Adolescence for an elementary school student."

Bai Yue neither confirmed nor denied, "I'll go call him."

With that, he climbed the stairs and approached the bedroom door.