*tap tap tap*

I quickly turn the water off and grab a towel and look over at my window expecting Ashley or Aelin but my eyes are met with a surprise.

"Diana!?" I whisper yell to myself, unlocking my window.

"Hey!!" She giggles climbing through feet first.

"Hey? What are you doing here?" I question watching her stand up and look around.

"Eh, I was bored and just decided to come hang out. Plus I figured, since you're going to be hanging around more often I ought to know you a little better." She explains with a smile across her lips.

"There's really not much to know. I'm just a normal girl but with the ability to not die." I say rolling my eyes at the not being able to die part.

"Mhm... No one is normal. And there is always something to know." she shrugs, looking at me like she's trying to figure me out. I'm still wrapped in a towel.

"Well guess you'll never know." I smile as I walk towards my bathroom to put clothes on. She follows. "Ummm... I'm going to put clothes on, give me a sec." I say as she stops. "Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention."

* * *

"So what's your story? Diana... whatever your last name is." I ask curiously.

"It's Moore. And I guess you'll have to figure it out as well Emma Jones." She walks past me, brushing my shoulder, before plopping on my bed. Chills travel through my arms.

"I'm a pretty good judge of character." She says with a grin.

"Then read me." I challenge her, putting my hands on my hips, shifting my weight slightly.

"Fine. You definitely have family issues and of course, you told us you have trust issues. So someone hurt you that you love, your dad perhaps? And your weird ex that's now your best friend. I doubt that was your idea. You still have strong feelings for her, if not love her. And " She rambles as I stand in shock.

How can someone I've known for a few days know me better than my own friends? I didn't even tell Ashley and Aelin about my dad. They think I only met him a few times when I was little. But he was in my life until a few years ago.

"H-How, what?" I stand in shock.

"I came over earlier... I saw a guy with a girl. And I heard some yelling. I came over earlier for the same reason though. That is to get to know you." She explains sitting up on my bed and patting beside her.

I stay silent, my eyes stinging from forming tears, I'm standing not knowing if I should be mad she was spying on me or happy that she actually cares or scared that she actually cares.

"Emma, I'm sorry. And I know you have trust issues and I get it. But do you want to talk? I mean I got all the time in the world, literally." she giggles at the last part but quickly stands up and gives me a hug. Heart to heart I feel safe and at peace for the first time in my life. I close my eyes and sink deeper into her arms.

Tears start to prickle in my eyes as my legs feel wobbly.

"I-I don't know... My dad wanted me to go with him and part of me wants to go because maybe he is different and he seems to have such a perfect life now and my moms a bitch but I would be leaving Ashley and Aelin. I'd feel guilty if I just left them to live a perfect life with my dad... But I don't even know if they care and now my dad's gone and I can't change my mind... Not to mention I'm pretty sure I just found out I have a new power which means I'm going to have to learn to control that and Ashley isn't around very often to help and when Aelin comes around it ends badly for my mental health so I'm just dying.. And I can't take the easy way out and kill myself because the universe thought it'd be funny to give me the ability not to die! It made me a depressed, gay, super fucking human and now I feel like the whole world is just laughing at me." I fall apart.