Chapter 18 One Back

Blank. This is what the test looked like. It was blank. White with lots of space on it. Nyx stared blankly on the piece of paper. Then at the wooden object next to it. It had a black point and a pink square- ish shape on the other end. She looked around the classroom. The crew looked at each other, un sure of what to do. Except for Hange who was writing like the world was going to end if she didn't.

 The teacher told them to write about.... Photo Sinthia? Why would they write about a person that that don't even care who she or he was. Nyx looked at the wooden object hard, wondering what it was and what it could do. She picked it up and twirled it around her fingers. She grabbed another one from the inside of the desk and did the same with the other hand.

Eren was folding the paper. He already made a crane with it and was trying to make a swan or a bird when a teacher saw and approached. She cleared her throat and Eren looked up and smiled at her. The teacher tapped her foot and he just gazed at her, smiling like a fool. 

 Mikasa was glaring at the teacher, wondering if she should let her go or if she should pounce for Maria's sake. Her eyes narrowed when the teacher handed Eren a pink slip and the pursed her lips. What is that? She thought, it might be dangerous! But to shed surprise, the lie a of paper didn't explode or hurt Eden.

Armin glanced around the room nervously, taking in the room. His long blond hair swayed around and in front of his face. His blue eyes widened in dear or a titan swaggering toward the building and eating everyone. He looked out the window and when he saw that there were nothing too tall besides the building, he sighed in relief.

 Jean was giggling to himself after he saw Eden get in trouble. He snorted quietly until he was pounding on his desk, shaking with laughter. The teacher, also came up to him, glaring,and handed him a pink slip similar to the one that Eren had relieved earlier. Now, Eren was the one laughing.

 Levi was just leaning back, smirking as girls around him swooned and as the guys gave him a loathing look. Please hitch, he thought, I am out of your league, plus I hate everyone of you. He ran his hair threw his black locks that made the girls sqeal. Levi sneered,worthless brats. I'm to good for you.

 When the class ended, they gave the piece of paper to the teacher and left. Nyx looked at Hange.

 "What were we suppose to write?"askedNyx. Hange shrugged. "I dunno." Eren's jaws fell. "Then Miss. Hange, what were you writing about?" 

 The excitement left Hange's eyes and was replaced with a dreamy look. "Oh you know. Titans."at that word, Nyx morphed and disappeared. Everybody else started to freak out.

  "Where did she go?"

 "What was that?"

 "What happened?"

 "Brat, couldn't you see that she vanished?"

 Nyx was in front of the HQ again. The grass was green as ever and the HQ stood proudly over the meadow. Nyx looked around confused. "What the fuck?" she cursed. Over the distance, she heard sound of metal clashing, and the sound of a Titan's roar.

 She looked around carefully. there was no grass and no meadow near the HQ. She looked down, and at her feet was..... stained capes of the Survey Corps. She looked at her outfit. Just like when she came to the Hell Hole, her clothes changed. She was wearing her regular, almost 24/7 uniform with her gears.

 "Nyx!" she turned around and saw a Reiner. He frowned when he saw that it was only Nyx.

 "Where are the others? Where have you guys been?" Nyx quickly shushed him,"What's going on? I heard a Titan's roar." He nodded and pointed towards the wall.

 "The Titan's invaded once again."

 "Shit, when will they quit?" groaned Nyx. Reiner smirked and said," Oh, I know! When Titans just casually walk over to us and start having a conversation with us. ' Oh, we got tired of eating you guys so we're just going to go back to the forest and kill ourselves.'" Nyx chuckled,"Whatever, Reiner."

 They both shot up across the sky using the 3DMG. Nyx fled over the building and saw that the citizens have already fled. She supposed that this was their last chance. She saw that the buildings were mostly crushed and destroyed.

 She jumped down on a house, next to Commander and bowed. "Nyx Nightshade, AT YOUR SERVICE!" I smiled to myself when I attracted every bodies attention. I then grinned broadly and thought I am awesome!

 Then, a hand swooped down and grabbed my waist. Hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey guys, sorry for the wait... (Not really) But, it's back to the AoT world!