Chapter 15 Giant Pink Plushie

"So, you" Nyx nods at Tamaki ,"Which one of you are we staying at?" Before he could answer, a group of ladies came in, and the hosts faces dropped. Even Honeys' unconscious face turned even more bloodier and sad. If that was possible.

"Oh, another fair maiden!" The one with a short hair says. She attacked me with a hug and spun me. Ughh, why am I stuck in this? Why the fuck is she not getting dizzy? Screw her.

"We are from the Lobelia academy."

"Lobelia!" One sung

"Lobelia" Another said

"Lobelia!" I stared at them,"Are you guys suppose to be the school clowns?" I asked,"I'm bored, entertain me." They're eyebrows twitched in sync and the short haired women forced a smile ,"Lets go, those ungrateful pigs rotted your mind." Then she started to drag me. Then she looked around and smiled," Oh, more maidens. Why haven't I noticed? your lovely aura must have mixed with hers." she said dramatically as we looked at each other with that 'wut the' face. Then, they dragged Hange, and Sasha too.

"Ahhhh." I said unenthusiastically ,"I'm being kidnapped by three idiotic clowns that look like fuck. Ahhhh." Their eyebrows twitched and they loosened their grip on our shoulders.

"YOU F-" They started at me. I looked up at them bored,"That's not that lady-like." I stated, and they flushed. They let go of me, looking pale and spun away, singing," We'll be back!" and waltzed out like this was ballet class.

I turned to Tama-baka ," What...Just... HAPPENED?" His face turned sobber," They challenged us to a challenge us to who can get more customers, and so far, it's 1,758,847 to 2,957. 1,758,847 for them." But I knew it was serious for him because every body else s face turned bright red.

While he was talking, all of the Squad Levi started to back up... Slowly. When we got out, a huge surprise awaited for us. Big and pink and muscular.

The Colossal Titan was waiting for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter! Please check out my new book, Little Elementary Love! Book of the chapter is My AoT story by CWATGOUGER. Please reread, comment and vote.

Peace and Fish ~Yolo