Chapter 5 Jean's day

"Ahhhhhhh!" I got tackled by the brunette, Eren. I landed face first onto the grass and Eren sat on my back.

"Pwease get off of me." I said, my voice muffled by the grass. "Wup, sorry my bad." he said and rolled of me. Before anyone of us could speak, Mikasa's worried voice called to Eren . "Ereeen!" Just by the voice, you could tell how she was protective against her adoptive brother.

We turn towards the sound of the voice , and we don't only see Mikasa, we also see Armin, Connie, Jeen , and Sasha. WE all sit down in a circle and I decided to break the silence ,"So," I started ,"How was your chores?"

Jeen groaned and rolled around the grass like a horse. I look at him curiously," What happened to you?" I ask...

~*Flash back Jeen's P.O.V.*~

The Corporal looked deep in thoughts before he told us to clean. Then he started to make this big deal about it, with a speech.

"Brats, " the Humanities strongest said ," When you work with me, the most important thing is-"

"Fight?" I call out. He glares at me ,"No, cadet, it's cleaning." My jaws drop, the HSS likes to clean? Unbelievable.

Well, I'd better get started. I grab a mop from the carriage and go upstairs to find a room to clean that was not taken.

I sweep the floor, dust the windows, and wipe the dirt of the furniture.

~*Timeskip*~

"I'm done , Corporal!" I yell down stairs. I hear boots coming upstairs , but it's not Corporal, it was Eren.

"No way , Horse - face." he says. As he enters the room, he trips on a water bucket. He hits his head on the doorway and water spills everywhere making a mess. Then I slip on the water when I was clutching my chest laughing.

"Wahhhhhh!"I yell and I hit my head against the floor.

"What's all the ruckus, Kirschein?" a monotone voice calls from the hall. He steps in and look around the room. His face stays the same, cold and emotionless, but after a while there was a little sign of disgust.

I sigh, I have to start over... again

" Really cadet, how bad are you?" He glares at me,"This is the 178th time I've came up here." then he turns away and left," Again." he says as he walks out.

~*Now*~

I watch un-amused as Nyx rolls around the grass.

"Guys, that's not nice."Armin stutters. But everone laughed. Even my beloved Mikasa cracked a smile.

Finally, Nyx sat up and took a deep breath ,"I ... sor-" she tries to stop it, but her laugher breaks through. She bangs the ground with her fist ,"Holy, 178th time!" she screams," Wait no, make it 179th!"

I fumed ,"Please stop ."

eren looked at me ,"Please don't do that," he said as sincerely as possible," You look more like a horse!" Then everybody, even Armin and Mikasa , started laughing uncontrollably.

 That is how Jean spent his day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dudes, please comment and tell me what you think! And vote too! Sorry, it was a short chapter. The next 4 chapters will be short.

peace and waffles ~ Yolo