Chapter 11 Cravat, the Cookie, and the Text

Recap: "Nyx, I dare you to steal Levi's cravat!"

Now I was sent to die on a suicide mission.

*Bing* new message

Hange: Coast is clear, shorty went out.

I started freaking out. "Hange! " I yelled, "He's in our group chat!!!"

"Brat," a cold voice came behind me ,"Why are you screaming?" I walk slowly away from Levi.

"Nothing," I offer weakly. I walk away until he was out of sight. Yeah I thought, he didn't even tell me to go to the stables , I'm like the boss.

~*Attempt 1 :Failed*~

"Excuse me," I ask a random soldier walking by," Do you know where major Hange is?" he nods and points towards the kitchen.

"Thank you," and I rush in.

"What the heck." Hange was currently on a chair , trying to balance herself, while trying to grab a knob. She turned to me,"Shhhhhh. " She shushed,"Don't be so loud, shorty might suspect something!"

I face palmed,"What are you trying to do?"

"Well, I'm trying to reach Levi's cookies." Levi bakes? Well then, surprise, surprise.

"And it's in that cabinet." she points toward the one with a red knob, "And people who eats his food say that he is the best cook."

"I'll help," I said. I honestly was curious about how the house wifes ' cookie tastes like.

"Great," she says and lifts me up high enough for me to grab the red knob and open it. Gotcha, I thought and grabbed a green jar.

"I got it." I tell her and she lowers me. I open the jar when my feet touched the ground and grabbed a cookie. I was actually scared that it would taste really bad, but you know what? Yolo.

My mouth widened ad the chocolate melted in my mouth, "Omigod!" It's so good!" I regret yelling that now.

"Brat, shut the-" The shorty came in and stopped when he saw the jar of cookies in my possession. Then he turned back around ,"You know what, I don't want to know," and he walked away. That's weird, what's wrong with him?

Oh god , don't tell me he's not in the mood because Jean accidentally broke a broom while he was 'cleaning'.

~*Attempt 2*~

I snuck in his office when he was out to make a batch of cookies. I went into his closet and looked for a white piece of cloth. I snatched it from the rack and started to walk out.

Haha, I thought, my awesomeness struck again.... Maybe not.

"Cadet, exactly what were you doing in my room?" I started sweating bullets.

"Ummmm... Nothing?" I said as a question.

Then I make a escape and text the others.

Nyx: I got it, but shorty's mad!

Hange:Yas, revenge success!

~*Attempt 2 : Success!*~

Eren: Um, Nyx, I saw a mad corporal running after you... is that good?

Yes! Eren, my life saver!

Nyx: Eren, where the f*ck are you?

Eren: running next to you -.-

I look up and see a smiling face of Eren Hunter (Jaeger means hunter).

"Here." I quickly shove the cravat towards him and make my leave ,"Thank you!" I yelled to the brunette. I keep running until I hear the punches and kicks fade away.

Dear god, am I a bad person for letting Eren take the blame? Shouldn't it be Eren?

Just then I got a bing. Maybe it was Hange.. but , nooo. It was a private text from Levi that sent a chill down my spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo guys, please comment and vote on this chapter. Book of this chapter is.... Dark shines by Heichoo

 Peace and Marshmallows 'Yolo