Chapter 17 Short Kid Problems

~*Katrina P.O.V.*~

"Ughhh....." I groaned, I feel so faint. That idiot of a girl just punched me, or hit me..... Whatever. I just said what was in my head, nothing wrong, but that psychopath! I bet that she's not even strong as Honey- senpai.

I feel like when ever that psycopath girl and that emo guy does something wrong, they blame me.

I was walking down the hallway and there was an explotion outside a classroom I was walking passed. The teacher made everyone get out of the classroom, and guess what. All the Survey corps were there. The two turned and glared at me and started whispering, probably about how do eliminate me from this world. But, that's fine by me.

Then the Glasses girl came up to them," Levi, Nyx, don't hold a grudge against that little girl." My face turned red. I am 16, I thought and looked down. Always the "Short kid problems".

Then I noticed that everyone never looks at them differently. Do they not know that it was them that defeated the Titan?

"Maybe they don't know we are the scouts because they evacuated." I whipped my head and saw a brunette with an Asian girl and a German boy.

"Hi, I'm Eren Gaeger!" The brunette said excitedly and thrust out his hand towards me.

"Uh.." I said clutching his hands," I'm Katrina La. Pleasure." He grinned. Finally, I thought, a nice person. Then he introduced me to his 2 friends," This is Mikasa," he pointed at the Asian girl, glaring at me. So much for someone nice. "And this is Armin." and the blonde waves at me looking nervous.

"Hey, lets go, there's this awesome ice cream shop!" Nyx suddenly grabs Mikasa's hand and they both dashed toward the cafeteria like mad.

" How can she be so nice, but also be mean at the same time?" I grumbled. Eren probably heard because he started laughing.

"What?" I pouted. He looked at me and chuckled," They don't hate you, they're just not sure if they can trust you." I raised an eyebrow," But you do?" he nods and says," New people can be nice, if they don't turn out that way, Nyx, Mikasa, and levi will kick their asses." I shuddered and inched away from Eren.

"Aww, don't be mean." I jumped up, startled, and looked at the laughing figure on the ground.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, lets get some ice cream." said Eren and happily dragged me along.

I'm so scared.

After ice cream, the potato girl and the last airbender dragged Daniel and I inside the kitchen. They started cackling and shoving potatoes inside their school bag. We exchange glances and nod. We have telepathy, and headed out the door.

"You're not going anywhere." they said in sync, and our heads nervously turned back. I learned to never try to escape a potato hunt if it includes those two because we got tied to a chair with ropes. HOW DID THEY EVEN GET A ROPE????

"LET ME GO YOU POTATO LOVING BASTARDS!!!!!" I screamed. Everybody froze. I could actually feel the Mess Hall freeze too.

"What is going on here?" chairmaster Suoh skipped in here as everybody turned to look at me. He wiggled his eyebrows," Oooh, the new student, eh? What is your name?"

" K- Katrina La." I stuttered. He gave out a jolly laugh," A kid like you wouldn't have made that noice, you are free to go, but the rest of you," he turned to glare at them," who was it?" My eyes twiched," I AM SIXTEEN, YOU OLD GEEZER!!!!" I covered my mouth after my outburst and glared at the floor.

A hand covered his heart and the other went toward his forehead," Oh dear me!" I face palmed, so dramatic.....

~* 1 hr Later*~

This is the worst day of my life, I thought to myself, I didn't even get an ice cream. Poopy. I sighed and walked ahead with my fist in the air," Onward and Conquer!" I yelled in the middle of the hallway. Multiple teachers came out of their classrooms and gave me a dirty look.

This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't that short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for another short Chapter but it's better than nothing, right?I hope you guys enjoyed! The book of this chapter is Hugs and Kisses Mitsukuni Haninozuka love story! Please reread, vote and comment!

Peace and Potatoes ~Yolo