Chapter 3 Big bang impact

Now, lets get started, shall we?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Recap: He looked so familiar.........Levi? He's a squad leader?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had once stood here bored, but now, I am thunder struck. I grit my teeth. So this is where that bastard went. Rage... Anger... Hurt.... Loneliness... Agony...Pain..That is what I felt when I looked at him. But most of all, I wanted revenge. But why is he here? All he said about the military was that they suck and said he would never join.

~*Flashback*~

"Ne, Nyx, what do you want to do when you grow up?" Isabel asks me. I stared down at my plate for a while. "Well,"I started as I looked up. "I want to join the military!" I grinned and held a fist while my eyes burned with passion.

They all started choking and Levi glared at me. "Brat, the military is for losers. Even if you try, I doubt that you'll do any good for those drunken pigs." He said in disgust.

"Nyx," Farlan said. "Do you remember when I said that we were running away?" I nodded. That was last night so duh, I'll remember it, I thought. "Well," he continued, "We were running away from the military because we are surviving only lowly people join them, and we are not lowly. " I was shocked. "They also put a high price on our heads." Isabel said sadly."$5 million each."

"I understand," I said. "They are filthy pigs that get drunk to often and they could be dirty." I repeated what Levi said. Levi grunted and nodded. "As soon as those giant, naked creeps are gone, we will kill them all!"

"Levi," Farlan said nervously. "I think that there is more than what you can handle." Levi glowered at him."Are you saying that you don't trust me?"

"Awww! Farlan is scared! Don't worry, I'll protect you!" Isabel teased. Farlans face flushed. "N-no!" he stuttered. "I'm not scared!"

"Don't worry" I said coldly," I'll kill you before you get the chance to kill them."

......Silence......

I smirked. I shut down the all time thug, Levi Ackerman. Then I look at their faces. They actually look scared. They are good actors. But I peer more closely in their faces. Wait, do they actually believe that? I tried to hold in my laugher, but it was no use.

I started laughing like a mad man and they join in besides, of course, Levi, but there was a small ghostly smile on his face that only I noticed. I caught his eyes and gave him a closed- eye smiled . He turned away so I couldn't see his face, but I think I saw him blush lightly.

~*Present 3rd P.O.V.*~

Levi, of course was annoyed because he had to train with the 'useless brats' and most of all, sh*t glasses was there, being annoying like usual. The squad leaders all lined up in front of the ' useless brats'. They look useless, was all Levi thought.

When the 'useless brats' saw Levi, it got worse than Hange being with them. When he was about to tell them to 'Shut the f*ck up,' his eyes met with blood red ones.

No, he thought to himself, it is all an illusion. But when the 'useless brats' introduced themselves, he was wrong. That was her. "Nyx Nightshade of the Underground!" she yelled/mumbled.

Besides Levi, was Erwin, who stood chuckling. "Levi, we have another thug in our hands," and of course he did the most natural thing. "Tch." He said angrily and clenched his fist.

Then Erwin stepped forward and took a deep breath. "You are all cadets of the 104th training camp." he bellowed. "We will see where you are at by rank, and battle the Humanities strongest soldier: Levi!" He stared at the 'useless brats' in disgust. He will never admit it , but it may be slightly more annoying than Hange.

~*Time skip*~

Levi was disappointed big-time. Everybody he battled so far way way too easy, even Eren Jaeger who seemed to have the most potential. "Next is ..... Nyx Nightshade!" Hange squealed and grabbed her arm. "Go beat the shorties *ss!" Nyx didn't need anybody to tell her that. She had always been seeking for revenge, she didn't need reminding.

"Yo, Levi long time no see." Nyx said coldly. Levi nodded. "Got that right, brat." He said back.

"You know," Nyx said laughing a little. "I just want to beat up your little *ss. Do you know how it felt when you left me? I thought that we would stick together!"

Nyx's bangs covered her red eyes. No, she thought, I mustn't cry, for that is weakness in your eyes. But she could not take it any longer. Slowly, a trail of tears slid down her left cheek then after a few seconds, it happened to her right, but she dared not to sniffle.

The cadets gasped when they saw the tears. They tried to break Nyx for the past year and she would either laugh it of or cooly walk away. But then , the Humanities Strongest didn't even say a word to make her cry. All the squad leaders watched this like the last minute of the super bowl except a certain big-eyebrow-ed commander that was deep in thoughts.

~*Erwin's Flash back*~

"Let me go you sadist!" the young raven haired boy said. I bent down in front of him,"My name is Erwin Smith, who are you?" "A person who needs to go and get somebody before I tell a stranger my name." he retorted. And I nodded at Mike who was behind him, and he shoved the boys head in the puddle of dirt and filth at his feet.

After about 30 seconds, I get a reply from the red headed girl," It's Levi!" she said desperately ," I'm Isabel and the person next to me is Farlan! But please, let us retrieve our friend! She will not understand why we are gone in the morning! Or at least ter her that we will be gone! Maybe you could use her, she is very skilled!"

In my head I actually thought that they were trying to fool me. My nose flared, nobody tricks the survey corps, and nobody tricks me. But then we, no I, forced them to join. I didn't let them tell her.

~*Erwin present*~

The way she is reacting, it is all my fault! I must tell them before anything goes wrong. I could tell that she is strongly built and is not like those other cadets.

Just after Nyx charged, I got between them and held out my arms , protecting Levi. Her punch stopped centimeters away from my face and she frowned," Why did you stop?" she asked. I took a deep breath. " I have a confession to make. It is my fault that you are mad at him because when we captured them, they tried to reach you, but I didn't let them. I thought it was a trap."

~*Nyx P.O.V.*~

After hearing those words, I lost control. With all my strength , I punched Erwin in the gut. He didn't go that far due to his weight, but he went far enough. " You bastard!" I screamed, " Do you know how much pain I've been through? I bet you don't even know half of it!" Then, right there, Levi's muscular arms wrapped around me into a hug. I hugged back and sobbed in his chest, "I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

"Yes." He said, "Of course I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo guys, how was this one? I promise it will get more exciting so please comment and vote! 

peace and pancakes ~yolo