Chapter 16 Attack Of the Giant Pink Plushie

Nyx P.O.V.

"Aww come on!" I yelled," How'd that thing get in here?" Levi cussed," We don't have the 3D Maneuver Gear!" then he cussed again. Sasha started to scream at Connie telling him that it was his fault because he is "attracting" that "thing" with his "shiny" bald head.

"Guys," I yelled, "We have a bigger problem. We don't have our gears and our clothes are not appropriate." Then, a girl was coming towards us, not running away like the other people. She was pretty short, she had a brown ponytail, carrying.... gears and uniforms? Who is she?

" Hello, you may not know me, but I am from the Corps." She gasped for breath when she reached us," Here, I've been sent here for unknown reason. But, when I landed here, these were with me so I thought someone else would be here." then she shoved the stuff towards us.

We looked at each other wondering if this was a trap, but we had no choice, the Colossal was about to destroy this world. We glared at each other and sped of to the ONE restroom in the whole GIANT FREAKIN' PINK school.

" Aww Hange, Damn your speed! I bet you got it from chasing cadets away from your squad." I groaned and I banged on the bathroom door.

After a whole fucking Hour

We went outside bickering about who wasted so much time, and saw the girl trying to fend of the Colossal. If lying on the ground with blood gushing out of her is helpful, then yes. I swear, I could feel Levi's eyes twitching right next to me. Damn OCD.

"Tch, filthy" he muttered, and dragged his head dramatically away from the sight. We saw the Colossal lift up a bench and turned his head towards us saying What- the- fuck- are- you- looking- at?

Levi tch'ed and launched himself toward that....... wierd thing. We looked at each other and shrugged, probably thinking that it could've been worse. I look over at the unconscious body. She is my savior! Ahem, our.

I look at the others," You guys go ahead, I'll be right there." they nodded and went to assist Levi. I ran over to the fallen body and lift her body to my lap. Her face was covered in crimson liquid and her strands hair was stuck on her face.

I tried to stop the blood coming from the deep gash on her cheek. It seemed to be a never ending chocolate fountain. I was able to stop the cleaning, but then, there was blood on my fingers. No, I do not have OCD like that fucking midget.

I laid her head on the street and I sat next to her and started to lick the blood of my fingers. I could tell that she was blood type B. Hey, I'm not wierd. See me standing next to that tall damn scientist that SLEEPS with a fucking Titan. Then lets see who's wierder.

As I was cleaning my fingers, I felt someone watching me and looked at the now conscious figure bored.

"What?" I asked," Got a problem?" just as I said that, a roar erupted from the Colossal. I nodded, biting the tip of my fingers," I guess we're done." the girl scrambled to her feet and stuttered," But, you didn't do anything!" she said as my crew came within earshot. I turned and glared at her.

"Are you saying saving your life is not enough, or are you testing me strength?" I asked coldly. She trembled and backed up slightly," I didn't-" I grabbed her arm and flipped me over my shoulders.

"I don't give a damn."

Lost girl P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around. Blood surrounded me and I spotted a girl, sitting next to me, unfazed of what unfolded in front of her. Multiple people were fighting the Pinkie, and the girl was just licking blood of her fingers?

She probably sensed me watching her and turned her head towards me with a blank expression.

"What? Git a problem?" she had shoulder length back hair with powerful steel eyes. I slowly sat up, trying to block the pain on my head. I heard a powerful roar as she said," Well, I guess we are done."

I stared at her. We? She didn't do anything. She just sat there, licking-

" Are you saying that saving your life is not enough? Or are you just testing my strength?" the girl asked as her friend smirked from behind. Nervously, I took a step back.

With her bangs covering her gray ( Or was it grey) colored eyes, she grabbed my arms. She lifted me up so fast that I didn't have a moment to blink. Then, my eyes widened as a I felt my back hit the ground.

When her grip loosened, I sat up with an aching back. I felt something come up my throat and I coughed and blood poured out. I looked up and saw the crew with there arms crossed, standing in front of me. They did not try to help, they just stood there, watching.

Nyx P.O.V.

"Nyx, you didn't have to do that."

"She deserved it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this Chapter! The WORD of this chapter is Gonzalo. You will get info of the newcomer on the next Chapter! Please reread, vote and comment!

Peace and ramen ~ Yolo