Chapter 16.8 Boy or Kid?

3rd P.O.V.

"Hey guys!" another person came into the room," Oh, hi Corporal and his friends! I am fellow cadet! My name is Daniel Matsabu! It's nice to finally meet you all." then he nodded at the hosts," You guys must the the Host Club. Impressive." and he kept blabbering.

He was the 4 (*snicker* any Divergent fans?)rth Asian here. Black hair, glasses, and about the same height as Levi, and a little nerdy looking. He wore an uniform of the Survey Corps with other green things decorated on it.

"Why are you here? You should've evacuated like the other citizens." Mikasa asked bluntly, stepping in front of Eren, to protect him from any sudden movement. He smiled cheekily,"I already told you, I am apart of the Scouts!"

"We've never seen you before." Armin surprisingly said boldly. He smiled,"But I've seen you!" everybody sweat dropped and all thought, Stalker.

The Kyoya cleared his throat and said," Daniel Matsabu

Blood type: B

Height: 5'4 Ft

Family: Unknown

Status: Active."

"Come on, another person from our world that are unknown there, but known here!" Hange whispered excitedly as every other cadet and Corporal face palmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for the short Chapter, I promise the next one will be longer! Please reread, comment, and vote!

Peace and lollipops ~Yolo