Their choices of words were different, but they were talking about the same thing. The Elves who had been watching saw one of their own stepping forward.
"They should be monsters who were changed through black magic experiments."
It was Elf Pendrick who could not control Elementals but specialized in healing.

"Oh?!" TBOAH!Lock jolted in surprise as he heard the familiar voice of a person who had passed on long ago in his timeline. However he was not the only one taken by surprise.
"?!" The moment Pendrick appeared upon the Palantír TBOAH!Eruhaben went as still as stone and sat with his lips slightly parted – he didn't even seem to be breathing at that moment – he was focusing all his attention on examining the elf who now appeared in view upon the Palantír. TCF!Eruhaben took notice of his counterparts reaction and glanced for a few seconds between the Palantír and TBOAH!Eruhaben before lowering his gaze to look at the back of Cale's head. He stared for a short while before letting out a soft sigh – a grateful and affectionate feeling toward Cale resonating strongly within his chest.

Pendrick who had learned a lot of things from ancient Dragon Eruhaben looked toward the bones of the monster before looking toward Cale.
"They're just like the golems. It looks like the chimeras were created with black magic as well."
The Elves who did not know about the Dragon half-blood's existence frowned after hearing the term, 'chimera.' That was something that went against the laws of nature.

"I'm finished."
Fluffy barked loudly after Mary commented in her calm voice.
"My goodness."
The Elves watched as the large skeleton slowly stood up. The skeleton that stood up without a head picked the skull and placed it back in the proper location as black threads tied the two parts together. It was 2.5 times Cale's height. It wasn't as tall as the maze walls, but it gave off a sense of pressure as everybody needed to look up at it. The way the black threads were surrounding the black bones made them think about something.

The audience were amazed by TCF!Mary's ability – they purposely choose to ignore their instinctive fear of her ability and focused rather on how masterfully she used and controlled her power – it was also impressive to see the monster that had once been an enemy now serving as part of Cale's group.

"It resembles a Dark Knight."
It made them think of a monster not from this world but one that was said to exist in the Demon World. That was how much pressure this monster was giving them. It would look even scarier if this tall monster got on top of a black steed. The Elves turned their gazes toward Mary who created such a creature. Mary looked toward Cale at the same time.
"I've gathered one monster."
"Yes."

'Gathered what?'

TBOAH!Rei couldn't help laughing quietly in disbelief. He couldn't help himself as he thought about how he didn't have enough alcohol in him to deal with this kind of development – until this point he could still follow the crazy endeavours of the red-haired Young Master, but this was where Cale's logic surpassed his expectations. TBOAH!Rei was both terrified and in awe of the Young Master Henituse' audacity.

Cale looked toward Jeet and Mary and continued to speak as the Elves flinched.
"We need to increase the number of our allied soldiers as much as possible."
They all looked toward the black skeleton monster after hearing, 'allied soldiers.' Allied soldiers plural. That meant that she was not finished with just this one skeleton.
"Mary, have Choi Han and the Elves help you increase the number of allies as quickly as possible."
"I understand. Young master-nim."
"We understand, Commander-nim!" Tasha who received Cale's gaze then headed forward. Cale pointed to the third maze wall behind the monster. There was a corner, but he had no intention of walking around it. He was only going to move forward.