They don't know what expression both are holding because of the darkness.

"You're young you can get whoever you want, why are you running behind a man who's almost as your dad's age?"

Taehyung wipes the tears which was sliding off his cheeks because of the pain, which pain? Leg or heart pain?

"You've your bright future ahead, so stop wasting your time on me and move ahead, thanks for admiring me but it's not like it's an attraction it'll come down in-"

"I get it you're engage that's why you're rejecting me" Taehyung says with his gloomy voice.

Jungkook takes a sigh and said "I'm not engaged nor I'm married"

Taehyung shot his eyes towards the voice and with a smile on his face, he step down the bed from other side where broken pieces are not on the floor.

The fear on his heart has dim down after hearing jungkook soothing voice, he knows clearly jungkook is not a soft spoken person but the way he's making him understand is giving butterflies to taehyung.

With extend hand he walks towards the sofa where jungkook is sitting.

Jungkook sense taehyung is coming towards him but he didn't stopped him from coming.

Taehyung comes near the sofa with difficulties and because of the darkness his hands hastily made contact with jungkook face.

A small smile made his way to taehyung lips when he trace his fingers on jungkook eyes, then nose and then cheeks.

He caress those rough cheeks with his thumb and get on his knees between jungkook legs.

And the most shocking thing is jungkook is not saying or pushing taehyung away.

Because of the darkness they don't know how inches back their face is but jungkook gets goosebumps all over his body when taehyung whisper just near his lips "why are you so handsome"

"Taehyung" Jungkook says

"Sush" Taehyung shushed him by placing his thumb on jungkook lips, he traces the thin lips of jungkook with his trembling fingers and said

"Why are you being so gentle with me?" Taehyung whisper.

Jungkook went silent..

"Your breath smells of cigarette"

"Taehyung"

"I feel butterflies whenever you say my name"

"I can't give you whatever you are expecting from me"

The softness in jungkook tone is really surprising he has never talk with someone like this.

"I'm not expecting anything from you I just want a simple yes from you"

"I'm not perfect for you"

"I'm not searching for a perfect man either"

Jungkook don't know how to make taehyung understand this the path he's choosing is dangerous. Jungkook went silent when he doesn't know what to say so that taehyung can leave him alone..

"You said you're not engaged, then please keep your distance with that woman"

"Are you jealous" The tug on jungkook lips is beautiful but poor taehyung can't even see because of the darkness.

"I'm possesive kind of person and I'm telling in your face

"But I'm not your man-"

"YET, you're not my man yet" Taehyung complete those sentence for jungkook and sit next to him on the sofa.