chapter-51

Heyooo 💖

~~~

The curtains moves aside due to the gust of wind, giving the space to the rays of sun to peek inside the room to remind the sleeping beauty kim taehyung that sun has already wake and now it's your time to wake.

Taehyung stretch his body on the bed to shoo away the sleepiness and a yelp come out of his mouth when his neck made a crack sound.

"Aah I can't aahh I can't move my neck mom" Taehyung eyes are still half close and he whimper in pain.

Taehyung, in the not so early morning sprain his neck due to his weird sleeping position. Somehow he managed to get on his bum with his tilt neck and tried to massage the area softly without pressing the sprain hard.

It wasn't that deep but yeah it was painful for taehyung.

Taehyung open his eyes and looks at his surrounding using his eyes without moving his neck and then he realize he's married.

He tsked..

"I sacrifice myself so that noona won't have to go through jungkook torture and in return what I get?... A sprain?" Taehyung says.

Taehyung lean back on the head rest and look at his naked picture. Suddenly he realize jungkook might look at it in the early morning everyday.

A unknown feeling crawl inside taehyung heart and then he close his eyes to remember the yesterday night where jungkook himself picked taehyung on arm and come out from his basement.

Taehyung was standing there for minimum two hours and then jungkook himself picked him up and take taehyung to their room.

Taehyung question him *why* but the only answer he get was silence.

He chuckle by the thought of it and he swim into the words of jungkook.

"Please don't leave me I'll go crazy without you"

The density this statement hold is enough to make goosebumps erect on taehyung surface..

"No it wasn't my fault that he caught feelings for me, I was just doing my work" Taehyung cheer himself up when he felt he did a crime by playing with jungkook feelings.

Was he too cruel to do that? Yes his father told him to distract jungkook but he strictly told him to be in his limits without crossing the thin line.

And taehyung did cross the line by getting physical with jungkook.

"It's complicated" Taehyung rub his head frustratedly and then his eyes caught the beautiful ring which is curl around his ring finger.

Taehyung tenderly stroke the ring with his thumb.

"I'm married" Taehyung says to himself.

Nothing feels real, evey thing just turned upside down in just a blink of eye and taehyung himself was the one who turned the table.

And now taehyung has to bear the consequences.

Life is so unpredictable, at first he thought he was stalking jungkook but no jungkook was the one who initiate the hide and seek game.

And this game has throw taehyung to jungkook lap as his husband.

"Indeed ny destiny is playing with me" Taehyung snort.

After sinking in the thoughts of his life taehyung thought to check the time and to say it he's shock it would be an understatement because he's beyond shock after seeing the time which says 10:37am.