Cuffed//Chapter 36

Start from the beginning

It was literal chaos.

And she was lucky enough to be in a stand off against the strongest of the bunch it seems.

It always looks like it ends up like this.

Crocodile was a bitch... Enel was a bitch... Foxy was another bitch... And now this guy...

Faythe grabbed her head and just wanted to let out a frustrated scream, "You guys are becoming a pain in the ass—!" She seethed.

"Your worry for your allies are holding you back." The sudden voice of Lucci behind her wasn't comforting in the least.

A searing cold feeling washed over her as she felt her body collide with the wall. The air that was trapped in her throat was knocked out of her on the collision with meeting the floor. She hurriedly clamped her hand onto her shoulder in a tight grip.

It was clean shot. The finger bullet going through her.

"You son of a—!" She curled into herself as she tried to muffle a scream as Lucci placed a boot on her side, kicking her over onto her back.

"Don't worry. I won't be hitting any fatal blows. I need you alive, if I wish to tame you into our ranks." Lucci looked on passively as she squirmed beneath him in discomfort.

"Your ranks...? Faythe blinked up at him, "You think I'd join your miserable lot after everything you've done...!?"

"With just enough training and guidance, you'd be perfect for the workings of CP9... I see it in your eyes...! The eyes that wouldn't care for the consequences of striking a man down... The eyes that have seen and already killed at a young age...!" Lucci's smile widened into something more sinister, "A pure bred assassin...! What more could I ask for!?"

Faythe dug her nails into his ankle, trying in her best efforts to yank his foot off her, "Afterall that great villain monologuing you would expect an actual realistic goal...! Haven't you heard? I'm the Bloody Raven. A criminal pirate. There's no way your government would accept me."

Lucci snorted through his nose, "With just one word, I can have your entire criminal record burned and forgotten. Your entire existence wiped off the map. I just need to get rid of any kind of measly rats, holding you down."

Faythe felt her breath hitch, "YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM—!" Her leg hooked around his—that pinned her—and broke his balance. Turning the tides, Faythe found herself straddling the man down and her less wounded arm raising a hardened feather blade, "If you even think about killing my friends and family, I'll hunt you down to ends of this earth—! Forget my blade! You won't deserve it! You'll be killed the most gruesome way possible when I'm done with you—!" Just when she was about to slit his throat with her feather.

The sound of flesh tearing was heard in the car.

Faythe slowly felt the grip on her blade slip. The sound of it falling to the ground with a clatter must've been heard by some of the boys as they gasped at the sight of Faythe.

Reaching a shaky hand up to her waist, Faythe felt the soft damp of something wet running down the outer side of her leg. Raising her damp hand up to her view, her vision shook at the sight of her palm coated in blood.

Turning her wide and shaky gaze to Lucci.

All she saw was that maddening smirk rise in victory as he had a strange morphed cat like arm. And right on his claws was her blood.