71-80

"What you are saying is just to say how innocent you are. The bad guys were fooled by others, and the bad things were done by others. You are a poor little person who was deceived and couldn't help yourself, right?" Yun Qianluo stared at Li Wanwan's face. Eyes, the woman suddenly burst out with the joy of being recognized.

"You are innocent, and your child is naturally innocent too. Now one of his parents is dead and the other is about to die. Why do you want to be an orphan?"

"Why!" Lin Jingshan reacted immediately, "I believe you when you say it's none of your business. There is no proof. Of course, you can say whatever you want. They are all dead. I am the first heir. You have no relationship with Lin Zi. When Jiang received the certificate, no one could prove that Lin Yuedi was his son, and he couldnt get anything, so you were anxious, werent you? You want me to help you raise your son, youre just dreaming!

"Shanshan, you can't be so cruel. He is your brother. He will be the closest to you by blood from now on. Shouldn't you support each other? He has grown up and never thought of robbing you. He is a good person. My child." To say that Li Wanwan is a woman with some skills, tears come easily.

Okay, at this point in the show, I finally understood the womans intention. She was afraid that her son would be helpless, but a young man who was not underage, had hands and feet, and was starving to death, how could he support him? Damn, isn't this unnecessary?

However, Yun Qianluo suddenly remembered that there was another thing that they ignored at the beginning.

"Your son was released on bail, right?" Li Wanwan stopped crying and his face turned pale.

"Everyone who could deal with him this time is dead. His crime is not a small one." Yun Qianluo almost laughed. No one was clean. "It's okay this time. If you don't make a fuss, we might not remember it. You don't have to worry about your son being left alone. His sentence will certainly not be as severe as the death penalty. If it lasts for ten or twenty years, the state will take care of it by then." , take care of food and shelter, dont worry.

Lin Jingshan also remembered, "Yes, it's good. You, mother and son, don't have to worry about each other anymore." She was too lazy to waste time, and pulled Yun Qianluo up when Li Wanwan's face became more and more ferocious. trial room.

Behind her, Li Wanwan screamed like crazy. She was indeed a mother who loved her children. She might be sentenced to death, and she was worried that her son would not end well.

There is no need to change the map, just report that Lin Yuedi is involved in a major case. She has agreed with the investigators that she can contact them to cooperate with the investigation if necessary. However, there is no need to notify anyone who wants to talk to her. They will not see any of them. They will enforce the law impartially. , as long as justice is fair.

After leaving the gate, Yun Qianluo asked: "What should your father do? The case is closed and the body must be returned to the family. You still have to organize the funeral."

"There is no funeral." Seeing Yun Qianluo's confusion, Lin Jingshan added: "Didn't you go to the hospital yesterday? I had already signed the donation of his body, so let him go to medical school to benefit mankind."

I really didn't realize that my best friend was so cruel. But thinking about the ashes jar still buried in her space, it would not be unfair for Father Lin to have any outcome.

This matter is a turning point. Originally, the landlord was still reluctant to ask Yun Qianluo for compensation. At that time, she had already thought about it. She might have to buy the house, otherwise she would not be able to deal with it. Fortunately, after two incidents, A human life is not unlucky enough.