6-10

Lin Jingshan rested for a few days after returning to China, and called Yun Qianluo that day to come and stay with her for a few days.

Lin Jingshan: "I know you are a poor little girl who has trouble sleeping alone every day. Sister, I am very kind and plan to visit you. Are you so moved that you will cry?"

Listening to her deliberately funny and pinched voice, Yun Qianluo wanted to curl her lips but couldn't help but laugh out loud: "Yes, yes, it moved me so much that even a piece of paper was not enough to wipe my tears, but unfortunately, Miss, you can't come, my old friend from abroad is coming back in a few days, and I have to receive him."

Lin Jingshan was obviously a little confused: "You still have an uncle? I thought your father was the only one in your family. Why have I never heard you mention it?"

"I haven't seen it either, and my dad doesn't mention it often. He went to study abroad and never came back. If he hadn't come back this time, I would have thought my dad made it up." 'Jelly Orange' turned her belly. Lying on Yun Qianluo's lap, he stretched out his front paws to reach her long hair. If he couldn't reach it, he would meow twice.

Lin Jingshan heard on the phone: "I was thinking about 'Jelly Orange'. I don't know if the little heartless one still remembers me. It's getting colder and colder. Thinking of its big fur makes my hands itch."

"If you like it so much, just keep one yourself," Yun Qianluo held the cat in his arms and smoothed its fur, like a big heater.

"I'm afraid that I won't be able to take good care of the cat. I play outside all the time, so I'm afraid that I won't be able to take good care of it." Lin Jingshan wanted to see the cat, so the two started a video chat.

"By the way, Shanshan, when my uncle leaves, you can accompany me to pick a dog." Yun Qianluo thought of the smiling angel who was itching before.

"Ah, you're too lazy to walk, why do you want to get a dog again?" Lin Jingshan teased the cat on her mobile phone, but unfortunately 'Jelly Orange' ignored her completely and showed no respect at all.

"It's almost the end of the world. It's time to enjoy yourself. If it were to be destroyed one day, it would be so pitiful to think that the bucket list has not been completed yet." Yun Qianluo and Lin Jingshan were classmates together in the undergraduate and master's degrees, and they were in graduate school during their graduate studies. Under the name of a mentor, there is also the same senior brother who loves to engage in "eschatology".

The two quickly reached an agreement, "That's it."

On the day Uncle Song Bai came back, not only his parents went to pick him up, but the village chief even organized people to set off firecrackers at the entrance of the village to welcome him.

Song Qi was also called back from Pengcheng.

The Jie Feng Banquet opened 10 tables at a restaurant in the village, and the guests were all my fathers children, as well as close relatives and neighbors.

Yun Qianluo looked at this high-spirited middle-aged man. He was tall and lean. His family members all had the same appearance, but his father had gained weight in middle age and had a big belly.

He wears a pair of glasses, his hair is meticulously combed back, his eyes are indifferent, he smiles and listens when talking to others, he has a strong scholarly atmosphere, and he has the attitude of a scholar.

Song Bai's wife Anne and eldest daughter Fiona wore the same style and different colors of fragrant grandma suits. They behaved extremely elegantly, as if they were trying to draw a clear line between themselves and the bumpkins in this room.