41-50

Fortunately, Lin Jingshan was in a depressed mood and stayed in the guest room all day, so she didn't notice that the Song family, including her boyfriend, often disappeared.

Previously, the father and son were engaged in infrastructure construction in the space, and such a large project was only initially completed.

During this time, I took the time to plant seeds. I planted 100 acres of rice, corn, wheat, and soybeans. I also planted 4 or 5 acres of other coarse grains, as well as various vegetables and medicinal materials. Even the fruit trees planted with cores are now bearing fruit.

Unlike crops that grow rapidly, the fish in the fish pond grow at about the same speed as the outside world, and the fry only grow to the length of a hand.

Planting is indeed easy, but harvesting is too laborious. In the past few days, Song's father has been thinking about the next step. The grain he planted must be collected and processed. He drove the machine for two days and harvested less than two acres, and he was still so tired that his back ached. .

If you keep doing this, everyone will be ruined.

I still have to think of a way. I don't know how the ancestor operated it in the first place. It would be great if he made a shikigami puppet or something like what was written in the book. Exorcising corpses is a bit scary, so forget it.

The control of the community only prevents residents from walking around, but if there is an emergency, they can still go out if they apply for it. For example, Yun Qianluo's aunt upstairs had a heart attack in the middle of the night. She called an ambulance and said there was no one to send it. The property management also sent it to her. The hospital.

So overall there was no panic, except for not being able to buy food.

But here in the Northeast, every freezer and refrigerator is full. For example, Yun Qianluo's mother, every time she goes through the freezer to find something, she turns the frozen ingredients into a mess, and it takes a lot of effort to put them back as they were. What's rare is that it's like this all year round and the freezer is never empty.

People who dont know better think that their freezers are automatically filled.

Even if someone occasionally says that the family is out of food, and they usually rely on takeaway food without cooking, neighbors will soon come to help.

Therefore, the overall atmosphere was pleasant and everyone regarded this as a rare holiday. After all, there are always people on duty even when working during the Chinese New Year.

When the aunt upstairs came back from seeing a doctor, she happened to meet Mrs. Song going out to take out the trash. The two of them chatted for a while at the door.

"How is your health? You're back so soon." Yun Qianluo heard her mother ask.

"It's an old problem. I feel bad about my heart and can't breathe until midnight. The person at my house actually wants me to stay a few more days, but I don't dare to do it anymore. I prescribed medicine and went home quickly."

"What's the matter? Why don't you dare to be hospitalized?"

"Oh, you don't know. There are many amputees in the hospital. It is said that they are freezing. You said you are staying at home, how can you still be so cold that you need amputation?"

"It's so serious. Then you can't see them in the cardiac ward."

"Oh no, the ward is not enough at all. I stayed in the emergency room and stayed overnight in an extra bed. I heard that the inpatient building was full, and those who could go home on their own were sent home to make room for them. I also saw someone who was sent here. , my hands and feet are all black..."