11-15

In the following days, Yun Qianluo, a person who was supposed to be extremely leisurely in everyone's eyes, started to get busy.

The first to arrive were the various seeds I had bought before, and coal and firewood arrived almost at the same time. After all, coal and firewood were shipped from the nearest place.

So the people of the Songjia Village saw the grand scene of the Yun family. Two large trucks brought coal and firewood, all of which were high-quality goods packed in cardboard boxes. Seven or eight workers moved them into the yard at a time, and they piled up in front of them. half of.

Naturally, someone asked, and the first person who was asked was her neighbor Song Erniang, who had a good relationship with her and usually took good care of her. "Girl, what are you doing at home?"

Yun Qianluo deliberately pulled the person behind the door and whispered: "Didn't you watch the news? The big volcano in country M is erupting, and the world's environment will soon suffer. The most direct impact is that it will get colder and colder in the future. Maybe There will be no summer, so hurry up and buy more coal before the price rises, it will be a scarce commodity in the future."

Rural people are less concerned about national affairs and the world situation, and live their own lives behind closed doors. But in fact, there are many keen people who are already hoarding these things, but no one can buy so many things like her that take up so much space. Yun Qianluo mainly has the confidence to have space.

Sure enough, Song Erniang turned around and passed the news to people who were close to her. It was spread to hundreds of people. Everyone went home to discuss their own family affairs, and no one gathered around to watch the fun.

Yun Qianluo herself was not idle either. Several courier companies kept delivering express parcels to her. She watched the workers sorting the goods in the yard while unpacking the parcels, and put a few directly into the space when no one was paying attention. The dismantled cartons are also useful. They are neatly stacked under the wall and kept for lighting in the winter. She is really getting better and better at it, and she spends her time saving time.

Starting from the next day, villagers also began to purchase more coal and firewood. The entire Songjia Village was busy helping each other hauling coal and unloading goods. Father Song also heard about it and hurriedly came to ask Yun Qianluo. Yun Qianluo hesitated and told her that her grandfather had left her a lot of money, and that she had also stocked up on food. Song's father was worried and gave her another 200,000 yuan.

In fact, she didn't have to store food. She had space at hand, so she didn't need to store food. She also wanted to raise some livestock and fish fry in the space. She can't kill livestock that are too big. If the world situation in the future is as terrible as predicted, she still has to talk to her family about space. Let her father and brother kill pigs and sheep, and their fresh meat will be guaranteed. .

In recent days, she has also discovered a great use of space, that is, everything can be kept fresh at room temperature inside. Frozen things can be set to a fixed season in a corner through the compass, which is a natural refrigerator. She plans to use it again. Stock up on some frozen goods, its almost Double Eleven. No matter how much you buy, no one will be suspicious.

The agricultural machinery was sent directly to Lin Jingshan's warehouse.

After Miss Lin met Yun Qianluo, it happened that her parents wanted to grow some reliable food and vegetables in the countryside. So in the name of the company, through the Song family, a piece of land was transferred in Songjia Village, and a villa and warehouse were built.

Now that all the grain and vegetables have been moved away after the autumn harvest, the warehouse is empty. There are still several hundred kilograms of rice and flour left in it, which Lin Jingshan told her to remember to move home last time.