81-90

That day ended on bad terms.

Originally, Yun Qianluo thought that even if he didn't get angry even if he smashed a piece of jade, there would be nothing to provoke Mr. Xie. But when she said she wanted to pay for the house she lives in now, the atmosphere instantly cooled down.

"Are you trying to draw a clear line with me? I'll just send you off. Tomorrow is the last day of work before the New Year, and I'll ask Jiang Yucheng to take you through the transfer." Xie Xun still maintained a relaxed demeanor, but his tone was not very good.

"No, how can I let you give it away? It was my parents who insisted and told me that I should get as much as I want and don't ask you to give me a discount..." She couldn't explain, mainly because Xie Xun's expression was getting worse and worse. Leng, she didn't say anything wrong, why was he angry?

At this moment, she finally understood the fearful posture of those people. This kind of momentum was indeed not something ordinary people could bear, as if they wanted to eat her.

Xie Xun turned his face to one side, not looking at her. At this moment, they were standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window of Xie Xun's room. They were originally taking her to see the lake view in the community facing the room.

The entire villa area is built near the lake. As the big boss, the Xie family naturally has the best view.

Due to winter, the sunlight was already thin, and it was afternoon, so the faint light fell on the side of Xie Xun's face. The light traced his outline, from the brow bone to the bridge of the nose to the peak of the lips, and the mandible line was as clear as if it had been painted on.

The man took two deep breaths and suddenly turned his head, his eyes so sharp that he could hardly look straight.

Before she could say anything, Xie Xun came over to her. He held her waist with one hand and clasped the back of her head with the other. He covered the lips that she had just described with her eyes and opened her lips and teeth savagely. She had never been kissed like this before. In the past, Xie Xun was very gentle and only tried it lightly.

As soon as she struggled slightly, she was tightened by the man's iron-like arms. She stepped back and was pushed down by the man on the big bed behind her.

Yun Qianluo was about to cry but had no tears. Why was she so stubborn that she wanted to enter the man's bedroom? In such a big house, she couldn't do it. In this clear sky, if something happens, how will others see her!

Yun Qianluo stretched out her hand to push him, but was easily restrained by the man. The struggle lasted for a long time until she gave up resistance and indulged in it.

The man finally let go of her tongue, their foreheads touched each other, and his breath was slightly unsteady, "You are not obedient at all, you just want to get rid of me, huh?"

The man's lustful voice rang in her ears that day, and when she thought about it afterwards, it always made her blush and her heart beat. Fortunately, he still had some sense of control and didn't do anything outrageous. But he didn't turn the page, and Xie Xun didn't say a word to her until he sent her home.

Although he ignored her, the promised matter was still done. Early the next morning, Assistant Jiang came to knock on the door with his accountant and real estate manager. The door-to-door service was not available for half an hour. After finishing the process, he told her that the real estate certificate It wont come out until after the new year.

"Shanshan, I'll just give you the gold bars. I don't think it's worth changing into money, or is it cash you want?" After sending Assistant Jiang and his group away, Yun Qianluo took her best friend to discuss.