31-40

Song Qi is a man who is pure science and engineering. As for science and engineering, he must pay attention to the basis for doing things, and have a plan and methodical execution.

The brother and sister took out an oil canvas used in extracurricular classes in elementary school, about half a meter square, stuck it on the edge of the canvas, drew a circle, and started planning.

The entire circle was evenly divided into four areas. Song Qi scolded Fang Qiu, "This area is for growing grain, this area is for growing vegetables, this area is for growing your medicinal materials, and this area is for us to grow fruits." He was quite satisfied with his arrangement.

"Do you know how big your area is?" Yun Qianluo felt that the think tank he was looking for was probably going to be destroyed. "The area you are referring to is as big as more than 5,000 football fields. Why are you planting so much?"

"More than 5,000?!" The straight man was shocked.

"Yes, and I circled a small piece of land in the northwest corner and placed two 5-ton frozen meat and seafood. In the northeast corner is the peach grove that was originally in the space. It has withered. To the north is the ancestor The remaining skeleton of the great demon that Master created is now a jade mountain. The rest is what you can see. I planted these along the edge of the field." As he spoke, he marked the areas that had been used.

"You bought so much frozen food, and now it's all melted. Why did you buy so much?"

"I'm not afraid that the pollution will be serious in the future and I won't be able to eat good meat and seafood. And there is only beef and mutton. This is because Lin Jingshan's warehouse is too small. Otherwise, I will buy more." With a look that you really don't know, Yun Qianluo continued: "I set the constant temperature of that area to minus 20 degrees Celsius. It is a natural large refrigerator. It only uses a small area and can freeze a lot."

After successfully shocking his ignorant brother, Yun Qianluo continued: "My idea is to plant fruit trees near the peach grove. Just a few dozen acres will be enough. The rest will be planted with wood for burning fires and building houses, and then we will do it." Lets do some animal husbandry on a piece of pasture. It doesnt grow in the ground, and time flows at the same speed. We can raise some chickens, ducks, geese, pigs and sheep, and we can be perfectly self-sufficient in a year.

Mark the area just mentioned, "The remaining area can be used to grow food and medicinal materials on a large scale. Do you have anything to add?"

"Yes, with so much work, do you control this space with your thoughts? It means that it is automatically arranged for you as soon as your brain turns around."

"What are you thinking about? I just thought about it. If you want to play a mobile game ranch, you have to enter it yourself. My brain is connected to the space control panel."

"That's such a big project..." Seeing his sister patting his arm, Song Qi realized.

"It makes sense, your brother and I are so exhausted that I can't do so much work. Look at your plan. It's both breeding and farming. It's more than ten kilometers from one end to the other," Song Qi said enthusiastically. Mai suddenly turned around as he spoke, "How about adding a fish pond and raising some fish to eat."

"Okay, it's up to you. But since there's such a shortage of food, let's arrange the food first."

To say that more people are more powerful, when Yun Qianluo was planting rice, he only thought of pumping water from the river to irrigate the land. After Song Qi reminded her, she realized that she could also adjust the space to rain and fill it up with direct rain.