51-60

After simply settling down the white horse and preparing a large bottle of milk for Tianci, Yun Qianluo hurried back to the bedroom.

Not long after, a servant knocked on the door and asked her if she was up and it was time to have lunch.

As soon as we arrived at the restaurant, Xie Xun was back.

The man looked at her with a faint smile, and opened the back of the chair for her like a gentleman.

Halfway through the meal, the manors housekeeper hurried in and reported to Xie Xun:

"Mr. Aziz, the owner of the manor next door, sent someone to ask if he had seen his Akhal Tekin horse. If so, please let me know."

When Xie Xun instructed the housekeeper to send someone to help find it, Yun Qianluo asked: "What golden horse? It has such a long name."

"It's the Akhalte Golden Horse, commonly known as the Blood Horse. It's the national horse native to Turkmenistan and is considered their national treasure."

Its actually a national treasure! That must be expensive!

"Isn't that expensive?"

"The ordinary one costs tens of thousands of dollars, but the one next door is particularly different. It has a nobler bloodline and is a rare silvery white color. The average sweat horse is actually more golden brown, and some are platinum. It is said that it belongs to the rich man from the Middle East next door. I spent more than 5 million to get a foal that is only two and a half years old."

"RMB?"

Xie Xun raised his eyebrows and gave the answer in the girl's expectant eyes, "Pounds."

Okay, she stole over 5 million pounds.

But I dont regret it, everything has animism, if this horse continues to be left in their hands, it might be tortured to death. She is saving the weak. After constantly brainwashing myself, I finally suppressed my sudden guilty conscience.

The next day's trip was to attend the wedding of the daughter of Xie's important business partner here.

What Yun Qianluo didn't expect was that this important business partner was an earl, and the wedding was held on a small island, a castle on the island to be precise.

I heard that it is the ancestral home of the brides family. The family originally originated from a village on an island in the 14th century. Young people in the village joined the army one after another during the war. The most brave among them made great contributions and was awarded a knighthood by the king at that time.

The young earl received his hometown island as a fief and began to build a castle on the island. The castle is entirely built of stone and has been built for three generations.

Yun Qianluo was woken up by the maid early in the morning and spent three hours getting a complete look done by a professional stylist.

When she appeared in front of everyone again, her long hair was tied up without any hair accessories. The fixed hairpins were all invisible, and only a few strands of hair were hooked at the bangs and temples to create a casual messy look. Playful and relaxed.

The dress is made of mint green gauze. The tube top design creates the effect of stacked petals on the chest. The skirt is also layered with complicated flowers, but the swing is not large, so it does not look heavy. It even has a slit in the middle of the right thigh. , walking light and agile, like an elf among flowers.

"Sorry, I chose this skirt for you without your consent, but I really look forward to how you look in it." The styling team retired with success, and Xie Xun's admiring eyes fell on the girl, but There was no apologies from him at all.