The second wall was destroyed and the Dark Elves started to laugh as they ran toward the flowing dead mana liquid.
“Kahaha- this is like free medicine-!

“Well, it’s good that we got to take it and use it to protect our people!”  Cale said before any of the TBOAH!World people could comment and incur the wrathful glare of the Goddess. The main reason Cale chose to spoke up was because he saw the way Grigori stiffened and half turned when she read their thoughts about the Dark Elves happy reactions when they encountered the dead mana.

“Damn it!”
However, they soon flinched and stepped back.

Boom. Boom! Boom! The ground started to shake. In the maze that was lit up by a small torch… There was a monster that was at least 2.5 times Cale’s height on the other side of the destroyed wall.
“Koon!” Elf Jeet called out the name of another Elf who removed his hood and responded.
“I’m certain that is a Hidek!”

Paseton and Witira blinked in surprise because they suddenly recalled their excursion into the Forest of Darkness back when they first met Cale and made a deal with him in order to find the source of how the mermaids got stronger. Paseton recalled how back then they’d encountered many monsters that were supposedly only found on the Eastern Continent. He tired to recall if he'd met one similar to this ‘Hidek’, but this one looked different from anything he’d ever seen before, so he wasn’t sure.

The Elf from the Eastern continent mentioned the name of a monster that frequently appeared on the Eastern continent. He started to explain about the monster.
“But it looks very different than they normally look!”
They were deep underground. This monster lived in this place without any sunlight nor a source of water. There was no way it would be the same as the normal monster it resembled.

Cale looked toward the bear-like monster that had smooth purple skin without any hair and started to speak.
“…It looks like it was created through experimentation. Tasha.”

“Ahhh... that must be it...” Paseton mumbled under his breath. Witira and Archie looked over toward him curious about the pensive look on his face. Paseton, feeling their gazes, blinked himself back into focus and looking at them.
“I was thinking about when we visited the Forest of Darkness with Young Master Cale-nim and about the monsters we encountered there.” 
“Ohh! Right.. right... I see!” Witira nodded immediately as she also recalled that time. “You're right... this one is different because it was experimented on...” she also lowered her voice when carefully examining the monster on the Palantír as the record continued.

“Cale-nim!”
Cale who called for Tasha turned his head to look at Jeet who shouted his name.
“The Elves will take care of it.”
“That is not allowed.”

Jeet saw someone stepping forward. He had not seen the person’s face until now, but he could tell who it was based on the voice. It was Mary. She looked toward the group and continued to speak.
“This one is mine.”

Beneath the hood of her cloak, TBOAH!Mary’s eyes widened in surprise at the confidence and no-nonsense attitude her TCF!World counterpart was showing on the record.
“Wow...”  TBOAH!Mary whispered in awe. Her admiration of TCF!Mary continuing to grow stronger – TCF!Mary was still managing to surprise her just when she thought that she could no longer be taken by surprise by the things TCF!Mary accomplished.
“So cool...” 
“That’s right, we are cool!” TCF!Mary replied immediately. TBOAH!Mary turned her head toward TCF!Mary and slowly nodded in understanding.

The large monster was still heading toward them.
“Rooooar!” The monster that looked excited to find prey after a long time roared as it approached them.
Mary looked toward Choi Han and started to speak. “Choi Han-nim, please help me.”
The Elves saw Choi Han instantly take his sword out and step forward. He only moved forward in a straight line.
“Rooooar!”