Mirrors

*Requested by @Nyahpapaya1*

Y/n and her friends were currently at lunch, doing the mirrors trend where you have to set up a phone and when the best drops all the girls look at the boy to see who he looks at first and whoever he looks at first, apparently he has a crush on. They had done it to about 4 boys already but then one of Y/n's friends suggested they do it to Walker. "No! I don't think so," Y/n said. "Why not! You like him and it's so obvious he likes you back! We can see if he actually does if he does it," Alison said. "Because, what if he doesn't look at me?" Y/n said. "Then forget him! You're amazing, if he doesn't look at you, he's missing out," Maia said. "Yeah!" Alisha said. "I agree with Maia," Gemma said.

"Alright fine, let me go get him," Y/n said. She walked off to his table to talk to him. "Hey Walker!" Y/n said. "Hey Y/n! It's perfect that you're here right now, Jake thinks pistachio is the best Ice Cream flavor! You gotta tell him he's wrong!" Walker said. "Woah, Jake. There's actually no way you think pistachio is the best flavor," Y/n said. Walker pulled the girl down by the hand to sit down next to him.

"And there she goes again," Alison said, watching from their lunch table. "Let's just let them talk for a bit," Alisha said. "Yeah, I'm sure she didn't forget what she went there for" Gemma said. "Let's hope not, that'd be the millionth time" Maia said. Almost every time Y/n went to go ask Walker something, she gets sidetracked by who knows what.

"Pistachio is so underrated though," Jake said. "Yeah, for a reason!" Y/n said. "Jake, I told you," Walker said. "Oh yeah? Well then what's your guy's favorite flavor?" Jake asked. "Well if i'm going to an ice cream shop, i'm choosing mint n chip. But if I'm going to the grocery store, I'm choosing the häagen-dazs chocolate ice cream," Y/n said. Walker reached his hand up to high five the girl. "Finally, someone with taste!" Walker said.

Walker wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulder and said "Jake learn to be a little more like Y/n here,"
"I see how it is," Jake said. Before Jake could continue talking, Gemma tapped Y/n's shoulder and immediately Y/n remembered why she was there. "Oh! Walker I forgot to ask you, my girls and I want to know if you wanted to be in a tiktok," Y/n said. "Uh, will you be in it?" Walker asked. "Yeah!" Y/n said. "Sure," Walker said.

"Um Jake you can come over too. If you want," Gemma said as Walker and Y/n walked back to Y/n's lunch table. "Sure,"

The girls set up the phone and pressed play. As the beat dropped, they all turned to look at Walker. Walker immediately made eye contact with Y/n and looked around before going back to looking at her. "What is this?" Walker said with a laugh. "It's-," Alisha said but was cut off by Y/n saying "Nothing! It's nothing."

"Okay?" Walker said. The bell rang with meant there was 5 minutes until class started. "Y/n, let me walk you to class?" Walker asked. "Yeah," Y/n said.

After school Walker and Y/n made plans to hang out. But Y/n had no clue where they were going. "Walker please please please tell me where we are going!" Y/n said as the two were walking somewhere. Y/n had a blind fold because Walker was extra like that. Don't worry though, there was no way for Y/n to get lost because the two were holding hands.

"Nope!" Walker said. "How do I know you're not gonna kidnap me?" Y/n said. "In the middle of the day? I don't think so," Walker said, grinning. "are we there yet?" Y/n asked. "Just about," Walker said. He pushed open a door and bell could be heard. "Okay now... open!" Walker said, removing the blindfold. "Im getting the both of us ice cream!" Walker said with a wide smile. "You don't have to!" Y/n said. "I don't want to hear it!" Walker said, "Now go sit down, I know what you want,"

Walker came back with mint n chip in one hand and chocolate in the other. "So Y/n, be honest. What was that tiktok about?" Walker asked. "It's not really that important," Y/n said, licking her ice cream.

"It might not be but I want to know," Walker said. "Fine. I'll tell you. Basically it's this trend where when the beat drops and all the girls have to turn to look at a boy and whoever the boy looks at, apparently is his crush," Y/n said bashfully. "Oh... do you remember who I looked at?" Walker asked. Walker knew who he looked at.

"...yeah, but it's just a silly trend!" Y/n said. "Y/n, the trend was right," Walker said. "Huh?" Y/n said. "You know what i'm trying to say," Walker said. "Not really," Y/n said. "Okay, what i'm trying to say is that I have a crush on you. More then that, I really like you. And not in a friend type of way," Walker said quickly.

"Walker I like you too." Y/n said with a grin. "Really?" Walker said. "Yes, really," Y/n said. The two continued to talk about anything and everything. Until they had to go home, but it was a good day.

This was very rushed, so i'm sorry if it was bad!🫶🏽
Much love, byeee 💗🐰ྀིྀི