Silent Treatment

*Requested by @walkersfavgf*

Y/n was giving Walker the silent treatment. For a good reason? No! But it still irked her to her core.

Walk😍🔔
Y/n
Y/N
Y/n are you awake
Helloooo
IK you're awake
you're active on tiktok
Answer me please

Y/n❤️
👎🏽

Walk😍🔔
HELLO?
WDYM.
read at 12:34 p.m.

Of course Y/n felt bad for ignoring him. But she's standing on business!!

Not too long after, maybe thirty minutes. she heard a knock at her front door. Y/n went to go check because she thought her shein package has arrived but of course, that was not the case. Opening the door, she was greeted by Walker. "Why have you been ignoring me?" Walker asked. "Because, I had a dream," Y/n said. "A dream? What dream?" Walker asked. He should've known he hadn't done anything wrong.

"You cheated on me," Y/n said. "Y/n I would never ever do that," Walker said, cupping her cheek with one hand, "and besides, that was your dream."
"I know but it put me in a bad mood when I woke up," Y/n explained, it obviously made sense. To her, at least. "I'm sorry about that. But on the bright side, look what I got you!" Walker said, handing the girl her a basket full of Häagen-dazs chocolate ice cream, airheads extreme mini bites, dr pepper, the green mint gum, a blanket and her favorite flowers.
(go ahead and imagine what you like as the things inside the basket)

Y/n's heart swelled. "Walker, you didn't have too!" she said, encasing him in a very tight hug. "I wanted to," Walker said. "You're seriously the best boyfriend ever, I love you!" Y/n said. "I love you too," Walker said, pulling away. Y/n pulled him inside the house and closed the door. She pulled him in by the shirt to give him a kiss. Y/n leaned up on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her waist.

When they pulled away, Y/n said "I'm not mad anymore, it was a silly reason for me to be mad anyway," she paused for a second before saying, "I'm sorry for making you put up with me and my dreams."

"Don't apologize, I would do it any day," Walker said. Y/n smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. "Now, let's go watch a movie, yeah?" Y/n said. Walker nodded eagerly. And so they went and watched a movie.

Omg thank you for 30k reads??? That's literally insane.
Love y'all so much💗