Nightmares

Y/n was all messed up. With constantly flying to new places and with the recent break in that occurred in LA. Her mind was all over the place and it was very stressful. Walker of course knew this because he's the first person she tells everything to(And because he was her boyfriend). It was so obvious that Y/n needed a break and Walker decided he was gonna help with that.

"Hey Y/n, are you busy?" Walker said on the other end of the phone. "No, i'm actually quite bored." Y/n admitted. "Good! Do you want to have a sleepover?" Walker asked. "Omg yes, that sounds great." Y/n said. "Perfect! Okay then come over soon." Walker said. "Okay, I'll see you then, bye Walker."
"Bye Y/n"

Y/n only lived a block away from Walker so all she needed to do was walk there. The girl grabbed her phone to let her mom know where she was going, then packed her backpack, and off she went to Walkers house.

Y/n has always been a bit paranoid and it didn't help that her LA house was broken into. So naturally, the girl was constantly looking over her shoulder to make sure she was safe. Recently, Y/n had been sleeping terribly, always due to nightmares or sleep paralysis. It was the worst. Y/n hoped that sleeping next to Walker would help that.

Y/n didn't even knock when she arrived at his house, she just walked up to his room. Walker was playing fortnite when she walked in. He hadn't seen her yet so she snuck up behind him and scared him. "Y/n!" Walker exclaimed, putting his hand on his chest. "Sorry Walker, I saw the opportunity and I had to take it." Y/n said between laughs.

"Very funny, i'm laughing so hard." Walker said sarcastically, pretending to be upset but failed when a smile creeped onto his face. "Oh come on, you know you love me." Y/n said with a grin. "Sure." Walker said, smiling.

"Are you almost done with the game?" Y/n asked. "Oh yeah, I was just gonna get off anyway."Walker said. "All right, do you want to play somethin?" Y/n asked as Walker sat down next to her on the bed. "Let's play clue." Walker suggested. "Nuh uh, you always win." Y/n said. "Oh come on, please?" Walker practically begged.

"Fine, but afterwards you have to watch mean girls with me." Y/n said with a grin. Walker always refused to watch mean girls. "Okay fine." Walker said.

After playing the game(Walker obviously won), the two were watching mean girls, Walker had his arm wrapped around Y/n's shoulder. Halfway through the movie, Walker noticed that Y/n had fallen asleep. So he put a blanket on her, turned off the tv and then layed next her, falling asleep.

Walker had woken up at around 3:01 a.m and couldn't go back to sleep. All of a sudden he heard Y/n's breath getting heavy and she shot up slightly. She wasn't awake though, and Walker realized this when he called out to her and she didn't respond. Walker pushed her shoulders back so she was laying down and tried his best to wake her in a gentle manner. Y/n looked scared. Walker concluded that she was probably having a nightmare.

Y/n was dreaming about the break in. She dreamt about how she could hear the front door swing open and footsteps stomping up the stairs. She dreamt about hiding in her closet and calling the police. She dreamt about it all and it was not at all pleasant. Slowly becoming more and more conscious, she felt Walker caressing and tapping her cheek to wake her up, she heard him talking but couldn't quite hear what he was saying. Her mind was awake but her body wasn't.

Her breathing picked up as she realized she couldn't move. It felt as if someone was stepping on her chest. It stayed like that for a good minute before she was slowly able to wake up and actually move. She looked around rapidly before breaking into tears.

Walker saw this and hugged her tight, trying to help her calm down. After a few minutes, her breath started to regulate and she began to feel much better. "Do you want to talk about it?" Walker asked in a reassuring tone. She shook her head, "Can we talk about it tomorrow?" She asked. "Of course Y/n, whatever you want." He said.

The two then began to drift off, wrapped up in each others arms.

Kinda hate it ngl. Im sorry if I didnt write this well, i did some research about sleep paralysis before writing this. Lmk what you think. Much love, byeee💗