Jealousy

*Requested by @UrMomDotCom113*

"Come on Walker! We're gonna be late!" Y/n called out to the boy. There was a 'You are so not invited to my Bat Mitzvah'  party and since Y/n was apart of the cast, she was invited. She was able to bring a plus one so she brought Walker. "Okay! Why are you so eager to go anyway?" Walker asked. Y/n had been talking about the party all week.

"Because Dylan is gonna be there! I haven't seen him in forever," Y/n said. "Oh" Walker said. Y/n noticed the look on his face. She cupped his cheeks and said, "Walker don't worry, he's just one of my best friends. He's like a brother to me," she pecked his cheek and grabbed his hand so they could get going.

Once they arrived, they made their way inside. Y/n greeted everyone she saw and since Walker wasn't really close with the cast, he just kind of followed her around like a lost puppy. "Dylan!" Y/n said, seeing the boy. "Y/n!" Dylan said. The two hugged, rather tightly in Walkers opinion. Walkers jaw clenched as he watched the two.

"Ugh it's been too long," Y/n said, pulling away from the hug. "I know right," Dylan said. Before they could continue their conversation, Y/n introduced him to Walker. "Dylan this is Walker, my boyfriend. Walker this is Dylan," Y/n said. Dylan nodded at Walker and greeted him with a 'sup'

The three of them went to sit at the couches and Y/n and Dylan started talking. Walker felt like a third wheel the whole time. He just kept a tight grip around his girls waist. Dylan had said something that Y/n found hilarious. "No way! He said that?" Y/n said through laughter, she was clutching her stomach.

"It's not that funny." Walker said. Both Dylan and Y/n turned to look at him, the former with a confused expression and the latter with a shocked expression. Y/n suddenly saw the look in his eyes so she excused herself from the couch and dragged Walker with her into the hall.

"What's up with you Walker?" Y/n asked. "Me? Dylan keeps flirting with you, Y/n!" Walker said. "Walker, I can guarantee you that Dylan does not want to flirt with me." Y/n said. "Y/n, you don't know how boys think!" Walker said. "And you don't know Dylan the way I do. Walker, you know I love you right?" Y/n asked. "Of course," Walker said.

"And do you trust me?" Y/n asked. "Yes Y/n, you know I do. Where are you going with this?" Walker asked. "Then believe me when I say that Dylan was not trying to flirt with me. And even if he was, I would immediately shut him down because you are the only one for me Walker." Y/n said.

"You're right. I'm sorry Y/n." Walker said. "Do you want to just leave?" Y/n asked. "But you've been so excited about this party all week?" Walker said. "Yeah but, you are way more important." Y/n said.

And so Y/n went to go say goodbye to everyone and then they left and spent the rest of the day together.

love you guys💗💗