Clingy

*Requested by @JaiCarter7*

Y/n came over to Walker's house for a reason. To hang out and spend time with him, but right now he was just playing fortnite. And usually Y/n is okay with that, but the girl was in desperate need of his love and attention, plus he's been on the game for a little more than an hour. An hour too long in Y/n's opinion!

Soon she'd gotten tired of scrolling through tiktok and decided to try to get walker to cuddle with her.

"Walker," Y/n said. Walker hummed in acknowledgment. "Walker are you almost done playing?" Y/n asked. "Uh huh, almost," Walker said, hardly paying attention to his girlfriend. Y/n groaned quietly in annoyance but then had an idea.

Y/n got up and sat in Walker's lap, wrapping her legs
around his waist (DONT BE WEIRD😒) and cuddled into him. Walker's breath hitched but then he realized what she wanted so he kissed her head, turned off his game, and carried her to his bed.

They laid down and got comfortable. "Why didn't you ask me if you wanted to cuddle?" Walker asked curiously. "Because you were too preoccupied with your game," Y/n said. "Oh, I'm sorry," Walker said. "No it's fine, don't worry about it," Y/n said, giving him a kiss.

Walker gently stroked Y/n's hair, lulling her to sleep. They were wrapped up in each others arms. Walker decided that this was definitely better than fortnite, way better.

Ik, super short. Bro I actually hate the word cuddle, it's so odd 😭. I love the meaning tho☺️
Much love, byeeee💗