Isn't the rain lovely?

It was raining. Y/n always thought that the rain was beautiful. She thought that the sad grey clouds filled with tears that were waiting until it became too much to burst out crying was beautiful. Does it sound depressing? Maybe a little, but that's the way she saw it, and she thought it was beautiful.

The feeling of the rain on her skin was calming. Sitting outside on the yard, letting the rain trickle down her hair and face was calming. The rain is peaceful. How could you be angry when the sound of the rain hitting the grass was present? Y/n doesn't think anyone can be.

The smell of the wet grass filled her senses. She felt the presence someone sitting down next her. Looking over to her side, she sees quite possibly the love of her life, Walker.

"Why are you sitting here in the rain?" Walker asked in almost a whisper. "It's so peaceful. Isn't the rain lovely, Walker?" She asked, looking Walker in the eyes, rain drops falling onto her eyelashes. "It is." Walker said "You look really pretty, Y/n."

Y/n blushed, turning her body to face Walker, the boy doing the same, she said "You don't have to be out here because I am, you know?"

"I know, but I thought you might like the company." Walker expressed. "I appreciate it.. What brings you by anyway?" She asked. "You haven't been answering your texts all day." Walker answers truthfully.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I was outside." She said. "It's okay Y/n" Walker said "I just wanted to know if you were alright."

"I love you a lot, you know that right?" Y/n said genuinely. "I know, I love you too." Walker said with a smile. For a moment, there was silence. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the rain. It was peaceful. Slowly the couple began to lean in. Walker rested his hand on her cheek, his other holding her hand.

The two kissed. And it was lovely. The two were soaked, drenched in rain water. Surely a cold was to be caught by the two. It didn't matter though. Walker and Y/n we're at peace right now and that's what mattered the most.

Very short but super cute☺️. Lmk what you thoughtttt. Much love, byeeee💗